rotherham away

weve been allocated 1083 tickets in advance

£20 adults, £11 60+ and students, £7 13/17, £5 under 12....add £2 on if buying on matchday.

is it just me who's looking forward to this?

Think were gunna take a good following over there with it being a new ground aswell as the preston game being on tv earlier in the week, 1500 +?

Edited by 4froale

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weve been allocated 1083 tickets

£20 adults, £11 oap and students, £7 13/17, £5 under 12....add £2 on if buying on matchday.

is it just me who's looking forward to this?

Think were gunna take a good following over there with it being a new ground aswell as the preston game being on tv earlier in the week, 1500 +?

that means 400 locked out, cue another Bury thread.

I'm really looking forward to it. Good old Lancs-Yorks ding dong in a new stadium. I think we'll take a good crowd, but nowhere near 1500.

Define 'nowhere near' as I would think 1500 should be the minimum considering nealy a thousand went stevenage and 400 went pboro.

Small bit of RRE to Vale.

Judging by what they said on the official this week they are putting the empty seat segregation on the large side of the RRE. So I can see that being a bit chaotic already as some Oldham fans are going to have to move.

Port Vale took 440 to Colchester, that's a very good following for a long away trip. Presumably, the club have had some intelligence about how many they are bringing, but let's hope it's of a better quality and more accurate intelligence than Bury had.

Define 'nowhere near' as I would think 1500 should be the minimum considering nealy a thousand went stevenage and 400 went pboro.

Well I may have been a little rash saying "nowhere near", but I'd suggest it depends on our form. We lose a couple more matches between now and then and the following will trail off. Remember Stevenage was the first game, which invariably brings a larger following having all forgotten the pain of supporting Latics over the summer months.

I would hope that if we do sell that thousand Rotherham have contingency to sell more. You would assume so in such a big ground.