rotherham away

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this game now, especially after that performance.

It won't 've easy, as they're unbeaten and just brushed Sheff Utd aside but I'm confident.

Gonna be absolutely wrecked too, so I only hope I can last til the Mayweather fight!

Really looking forward to this game now, especially after that performance.

It won't 've easy, as they're unbeaten and just brushed Sheff Utd aside but I'm confident.

Gonna be absolutely wrecked too, so I only hope I can last til the Mayweather fight!

Unfortunately after last night if teams didn't know about us, the secret is well and truly out of the bag now. I think after watching last night teams will try and come up with a game plan for us.

Unfortunately after last night if teams didn't know about us, the secret is well and truly out of the bag now. I think after watching last night teams will try and come up with a game plan for us.

Every team will have every other team watched in this league in the run up to games.

Cant wait. Wasnt going until yesterday but the conversation with the ball and chain went.....

Hubby....I might have to work on Sunday...me its our anniversary.....hubby.....silence....me however, lets go watch latics away at Rotherham on Sat instead.....hubby oh go on then.....hehehe, she gets what she wants, she gets what's she wannntttssssss......she is mrs wright and she gets what she wants....hubby 0 wife 1.

Soooooooooo excited, hate to lose but I am really loving the way we play and find myself throughly being entertained by the team.

Just waiting to see if the step monster is coming then I will be using Opinions link to book our rail travel.

Edited by underdog