Big Announcement - at half time

You would hope they'd contact all those who were season tickets in the old Broadway stand first. They might get a few lapsed fans back.

The club at one time said this was going to be how it was, then again they also advertised last year's home shirt as being valid for this season.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would hope they'd contact all those who were season tickets in the old Broadway stand first. They might get a few lapsed fans back.

I would think that like me and my good lady, most ex Broadway stand st holders are still going to games, and watching from the main stand upper, or the paddock. BP1960. Yes the new toilet facilities should be a step in the right direction.

Priority in the new stand should be given to people who attend more away games and those who travel long distance, followed by those with ticket stubs from 1965

Nah, priority should be given to those of us that can remember the old Pig sty being flattened, and watched the Ford stand being built to replace it, and consequently knocked down, and then the North stand being constucted. Oh and a tie breaker would be, do you have a green programme to commemorate the floodlight switch on when first built.

Nah, priority should be given to those of us that can remember the old Pig sty being flattened, and watched the Ford stand being built to replace it, and consequently knocked down, and then the North stand being constucted. Oh and a tie breaker would be, do you have a green programme to commemorate the floodlight switch on when first built.

So long as the special seats for the very tall (and their friends) are safeguarded to support this oppressed minority.

!B5P()5QCWk~$(KGrHqQOKiYEyCb6uBvZBMs2(Wh

Available to buy for £4.99.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OLDHAM-ATHLETIC-V-BURNLEY-1961-62-/320602424653?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_Football_Programmes_ET&hash=item4aa564c54d

So long as the special seats for the very tall (and their friends) are safeguarded to support this oppressed minority.

Surely, if their friends are small, they should only be entitled to sit in these special seats if they have a specified number of ticket stubs/commemorative programmes (excluding 'Celebration Sunday'), thereby justifying their priority over very tall people.

The tie breaker is way too easy, everyone has one of those. What about Bradford P. A. 2nd round FA Cup, 7th Dec 1963 with proof of ownership being - how much did it cost to go to QPR with Billy Barlow the following week?

I am sure it would be of interest to all that our average Division 3 home attendance for the first 13 games of that season was 15,205, to clarify I repeat, 15,205. this of course is when the working class could afford to go and a little fat bloke in a number 8 shirt was entertaining us.

Priority in the new stand should be given to people who attend more away games and those who travel long distance, followed by those with ticket stubs from 1965

I'm a season ticket holder, so unless I get at least 2 dibs on the seats in the new stand I will seriously spit my dummy out :grin:

Better to trust the same man who, as part of the joint venture with Simon Corney and Ian Hill, was responsible for the erection of houses behind the Chaddy End, as the best way forward for developing BP and to ensure that all the profits from the sale of properties assists in the funding for the stadium development.

Was that PCW Developmemts, which also had Blitz and Gazal on board?

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/pcw-developments

Was that PCW Developmemts, which also had Blitz and Gazal on board?

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/pcw-developments

Extract from the Council’s West Oldham Regeneration Activity Report in March:

Private residential development by PCW Developments Ltd and Holroy Homes currently for 30 dwellings in association with Oldham Athletic around Boundary Park Stadium, with associated access and parking.

Development part completed, with 10 dwellings built, including several occupied so far, the remaining plots are currently being marketed for sale by

Ryder & Dutton.

Surely, if their friends are small, they should only be entitled to sit in these special seats if they have a specified number of ticket stubs/commemorative programmes (excluding 'Celebration Sunday'), thereby justifying their priority over very tall people.

Segregation based on size? It's like the Race Classification Board all over again. Each tall person should have at least 3 super-seats near him or her so that they can enjoy comfy knees and the company of friends

So what you are saying is that the main stand can never be closed/redeveoloped? Hmmm. If i remeber rightly one of the reasons the ford stand went was because of high maintenance cists. Well you ain't telling me the main stand doesn't need a bit more than a lick of paint