eintract frankfurt

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nurnberg were supposed to be the team to challenge the big boys in the bundasliga....They didn't have a shot on target in 2 games

They were awful. Just let Frankfurt keep coming at them and eventually paid for it.

it's such a tough ask for 2.Bundesliga clubs to overcome one from the Bundesliga over two legs. It's now a record of 2 out of 8 who have been promoted under this format. Think they should have a one off in Berlin (unless Hertha are in it) - or send three straight down

• 1 month later...

Eintracht Frankfurt have announced a friendly away at their good friends at Atalanta.

Carlos Zambrano joins Rubin Kazan

Eintracht Frankfurt have signed two players. Ante Rebic on loan from Fiorentina and Branimir Hrgota from Borussia Monchengladbach.

Worth mentioning that Atalanta have just announced a friendly away at Leeds. Might fancy that.

Didn't specify in the article, I read. Mind you it was German and It's pretty hard using the translating option on Google Chrome to get a full insight of the story. Things are often translated wrong. I'll find out now.

http://hessenschau.de/sport/fussball/eintracht-frankfurt/dfb-bestraft-eintracht-teilausschluss-gegen-schalke,dfb-sportgericht-entscheidung-100.html

It says there that Block 40 will be left empty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're off to Frankfurt next Friday for a long weekend and taking in the Schalke season's opener.

For those who've been before, does anyone have any tips for getting to the centre from the airport, where to drink, eat, things to see? I think we'll have some time with our own personal local tour guides but we're there for 4 nights so might be fending for ourselves some of the time.

I'll have a nosy at trip advisor and lonely planet and stuff as well, but you can't beat a personal recommendation!

Cheers in advance!

We're off to Frankfurt next Friday for a long weekend and taking in the Schalke season's opener.

For those who've been before, does anyone have any tips for getting to the centre from the airport, where to drink, eat, things to see? I think we'll have some time with our own personal local tour guides but we're there for 4 nights so might be fending for ourselves some of the time.

I'll have a nosy at trip advisor and lonely planet and stuff as well, but you can't beat a personal recommendation!

Cheers in advance!

Schalke's fan pub is great for pre match atmosphere.

Archived