eintract frankfurt

Guest nonaenever

Just a quicky - when the Eintracht fans did that "beer bar" for charity at the back of the RRE, I remember it being really good. Great atmosphere and fans mingling, chatting etc. Far better than anything you experience normally at Latics. Linking into "OAFC - Oldham Athletic Fans' Charter" has the possibility been explored via the Trust or club of having a pre-season game at ours versus Eintracht?

The affinity is obviously v good and they seem like great fans - had a few beers at Rochdale with some last season.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Went over for that one - got showered with beer three times in a convincing victory.

Also went on a brilliant tour of FC St Pauli's stadium and took loads of pictures.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/diego_sideburns/albums/72157674305129502

Just got round to looking at the St. Pauli pictures - Awesome! The graffiti and posters set up a real theme that I guess connects with the supporters. Makes ours (generically not just Oldham) seem a tad bland.

• 5 weeks later...

Looking at a few of Frankfurt's News facebook pages. I think the Leipzig game is going to have a significant amount of police there due to the hatred towards RB Leipzig.

No different to when they play Koln, Nuremburg, Offenbach and Kaiserlsautern

Archived