eintract frankfurt

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope our lot have a safe journey over

to Frankfurt for the game this Sunday.

Imagine watching oldham playing :censored: every week, so you pop over ti germany to see some good football, and you get to watch oldham german style....

• 1 month later...

Isn't it that all German clubs are majority owned by the fans I think it's called the 51 rule and if so this could be the reason behind being so family focused

There are some long standing exceptions, but these stem from the turn of last century, when clubs were formed connected to employers. For example the majority shareholder in Wolfsburg is VW and the majority shareholder in Bayer Leverkusen is Bayer.

Won today at home against Wolfsburg. Should have been about 4/5 nil down at half time. 3-2 final result with Alex Meier getting a last minute goal to complete his hat-trick.

I genuinely can't remember when a Latics player last scored a hat trick.

Going Vfb Stuttgart next month. Paid £19 for a 'Band B' ticket, behind the goal, 12 seats from the pitch.

Standing 'Band A' tickets are £10.

Paid 16 quid to watch Dortmund at home last year. Best atmosphere I've ever experienced by a mile. And that includes a night in the kop watching the scouse scum in Europe.

Must be. What's that, nearly five years ago? I think you could probably count the number of times the whole team has managed three goals since then without running out of fingers.

Not sure if it was league or cup. I can't even remember who was against. I may be completely wrong about who ha

• 1 month later...

On BT Sport1 today at 6:30pm v Schalke 04.

Eintracht supporters are experiencing what we went through pre-Shez. A poisoned atmosphere between the supporters, the heartless-performing players and confrontational coach Armin Veh, who may lose his job if there is no home win today.

Archived