R.I.P Wayne Harrison

Wouldn't question Tom's validity at all 'cause he ain't a bull:censored:er and this has been put on Twitter

@fessitwentyfour: @mickquinn1089 "Quinny. Sad news today, my neighbour and ex #LFC player Wayne Harrison has passed away today. Thoughts with his family. RIP"

A minutes silence is fitting, he was still relatively young. As someone said above, the minutes applause is better in a more appreciative sense for someone who hasn't died as tragically (that sentiment is really poorly conveyed in words so my apologies), like a Bobby Robson. Someone who fulfilled their life's ambitions. Standing silent in these circumstances is far more respectful, IMO

Was randomly chatting to my Liverpool supporting mate 2 days ago about Wayne Harrison and now this.

It was in reaction to the rumours about Tarky going to Liverpool. His reaction to my text "last player Liverpool signed from Oldham? Wayne Harrison?"

Bizarre and very very sad if his death is true.

Very sorry to hear of his passing as such a young age.

A goal machine in reserve football , he must have seriously impressed Liverpool (then the Kings of football in England and Europe).

To have all his potential and not be able to fulfill it because of injury a crying shame.

RIP Wayne