R.I.P Wayne Harrison

Does anyone remember the goal he scored in front of the chaddy? Drag back on the touchline and then fired it in. Am I right? Who was it against?

I remember that goal very well, not sure if it was Sheff Utd, whoever it was they had 3 huge centre half's and Wayne looked tiny in comparison. Curled the ball into the top right corner from the left hand side of the box. It was so Dalglish like I said so to my Dad at the time. Then within days they splashed the cash on him.

If that was indeed the goal you mention!!

I thought it was very moving and was handled superbly by Liverpool as a club, both sets of supporters and the players involved. The introduction by the announcer was superb and far more in depth than the sometimes cursory announcement that is given in cases like this. His family who could well have been present would have been very proud.

It was. I never saw Wayne play, before my time, but it was really touching. Didn't realise Eusebio had died either.

Saw him once (away at Sheff Weds, in a 5-1 FA Cup defeat) and he was just a kid.

He must have been a bit special because all the big clubs fancied him. So sad for such a young guy.......hope his family saw that applause today. That was touching.