Bob Mortimer

Gillingham? I bet the battered sausages are a sight to behold.

The best pie I ever had at a match were at Gillingham one year. Think we won 1-0 with Moore as manager in a scrappy away win. It was a pie of kings, bit pricey at £3.00 a pop but it was like an oversized steak with rich ale gravy inside. :censored:ing awesome.

Then I went the season after and had terrible one that looked like someone had swept up inside a pigeon loft, put it in a pastry case and served it barely warm.

Worst pie experience was in 1990 at Wembley when I lifted it up greedily with both hands and the entire thermo-nuclear hot filling just flopped out all over my lap.

I've still got a soft spot for that chippy by Goodison. No idea what the food's like though.

Meh. The chips were not all that good, and whilst I got a good portion they were quite expensive for a chippy, still cheaper than in the ground though.

Edited by rudemedic

The best pie I ever had at a match were at Gillingham one year. Think we won 1-0 with Moore as manager in a scrappy away win. It was a pie of kings, bit pricey at £3.00 a pop but it was like an oversized steak with rich ale gravy inside. :censored:ing awesome.

Then I went the season after and had terrible one that looked like someone had swept up inside a pigeon loft, put it in a pastry case and served it barely warm.

Worst pie experience was in 1990 at Wembley when I lifted it up greedily with both hands and the entire thermo-nuclear hot filling just flopped out all over my lap.

You are the manliest man on this message board

Edited by youngen