Tarkowski. Do we need him back?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously can't really comment on whether we NEED him back with it only being off one game but i would say i'd like to have him back, with Kusunga injured i would play Tarkowski alongside either Wilson or Lockwood. Just because Tarkowski has bossed it so far this season and also it's not really like a loan signing in terms of him being new to the club, he will just slip straight back in.

I'm amazed at some of these comments

100% have him back

It's a tricky one.

Tarkowski won't be happy sitting on the bench.

But at the same time, Lockwood and Wilson will feel a bit miffed to get dropped after keeping a clean sheet. Especially when the player they're getting dropped for might not be around in a month.

Edited by excharnwoodlatic

Absolutely not interested in any Brentford players and I don't want him anywhere near our starting XI

If Tarky hadn't moved yesterday and was still an OAFC player, would you still not want him anywhere near the starting XI? Yesterday it was a travesty to lose him and today he's suddenly turned :censored:?

Surely getting him back on loan gives us a bit of continuity and lets the 'new' back 4 have a few weeks to train together. If anything, that shows more building for the future than throwing a new defence in straight away. (But fair play to them, a clean sheet in their first game is promising!)

He did say we gave him a stepping stone on his video interview that I saw.

Anyone signed up to Latics Player can watch the interview on Brentford's equivalent.

I don't think the back 4 should be changed after today. I wasn't at the game but having listened to the commentary and read the reports, I see no reason to change anything next Saturday unless we get injuries during the week. Tarky remains a quality player but he should only be on the bench next week. If Brentford then get the hump and recall him, so be it!

If Tarky hadn't moved yesterday and was still an OAFC player, would you still not want him anywhere near the starting XI? Yesterday it was a travesty to lose him and today he's suddenly turned :censored:?

Surely getting him back on loan gives us a bit of continuity and lets the 'new' back 4 have a few weeks to train together. If anything, that shows more building for the future than throwing a new defence in straight away. (But fair play to them, a clean sheet in their first game is promising!)

Who said he was ':censored:'?