Tarkowski. Do we need him back?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we didn't have the loan written in as a condition of sale?

I think we may have had one, but there could be some leeway in it, and if he doesn't return we get more money. It's a bit of a weird decision as their game is postponed today, but then again he might have not been down to start today anyway.

I think we may have had one, but there could be some leeway in it, and if he doesn't return we get more money. It's a bit of a weird decision as their game is postponed today, but then again he might have not been down to start today anyway.

"@Matt_Chambers_: Was only a "gentleman's agreement" though on the loan. Ex-City trader Mark Warburton has taken stock and decide he kneads Tarky more. #oafc"

Most loan agreements would see medical treatment take place at the club that owns the player. I suspect he'll still be back, once he's fit.

No point completing a loan for a month and not playing him in the first week when he's injured.

Then again, maybe LJ has changed his mind after last week's clean sheet.

Edited by opinions4u

Most loan agreements would see medical treatment take place at the club that owns the player. I suspect he'll still be back, once he's fit.

No point completing a loan for a month and not playing him in the first week when he's injured.

Then again, maybe LJ has changed his mind after last week's clean sheet.

Tarky isn't injured, Brentfords other players are.

ive heard the deal for tatky was 350k with 20

% sell on plus a nominal amount if brentford go up, what probably swayed it was the 4k + wages he is now rumoured to be on which is 4x what he was on with oldham plus a substantial signing on fee, cant say i blame him can you.

I love it how even though the club dont release the info on an undisclosed transfer, someone on this board always finds out how much the fee was, how much the add on is and how much the players new wage and signing on fee is.

so many Oldham Board members are so busy posting info on here no wonder the stand is taking so long, GET BACK TO WORK!

Edited by palmer1