Season Tickets

Season Tickets  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently have a season ticket?

2. 2. Should we STAY in League One, will you purchase a Season Ticket next season?

3. 3. Should we be RELEGATED into League 2, will you purchase a season ticket next season?

Been reading a few posts and I've been thinking about Season Tickets now and next season. Just wanted to have a couple of quick questions to see where we're up to regarding Season Tickets and importantly I want to see what effect relegation (Let's hope it doesn't come to it) would have on Season Ticket sales.

I've made the poll public so we can see the change in members between questions.

Don't sit on the fence, take the poll as if you could buy a season ticket right now on those presumptions in the poll.

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Been reading a few posts and I've been thinking about Season Tickets now and next season. Just wanted to have a couple of quick questions to see where we're up to regarding Season Tickets and importantly I want to see what effect relegation (Let's hope it doesn't come to it) would have on Season Ticket sales.

I've made the poll public so we can see the change in members between questions.

Don't sit on the fence, take the poll as if you could buy a season ticket right now on those presumptions in the poll.

Crimea river

I'll get one next season, must be mad, closest ive come to actually consider wether to actually not bother next season though. Dont think i can take too much more crap like the last 3-4 years at home! Somethings got to change!

I haven't had a season ticket since before I went to university and never had the money to buy a season ticket (I generally pay on the door), but I'm looking forward to getting one next season, regardless of which division we are in.

I can't see how the last few month can make much difference to some of the supporters going or not going. We have been woeful at home now for years and I've seen much worse over that period.

If League Two finishes as it is now it'll be excellent for both home and away games. Relegation would honestly make me even more excited, as odd as it sounds. Particularly on the road.

Three yes's simply because I love my Saturday live football and I couldn't watch another club. In what may seem a perverse way I don't count remaining in L1 for 17yrs as failure. Around 25% of the Football League have had tougher times than us during that time. My cup is always half full.

Yes, No and No for me. I've had enough of Latics putting me in bad mood for the weekend/evening and paying for the privilege. Selected home and a few more away games instead for me next season I think.

Miserable sod.

PS. Edited to remove openly racist anti Welsh slur.

Edited by Break The Silence

Depends on the cost of it really...

Was a big fan of Johnson early on in the season when we were doing exactly what he said we were going to play passing football and try to attack... we didn't turn some good performances into wins and now we are struggling after having our best players let go and to often far to cheaply...its become tiresome. By all means be a selling club if that what it takes but at least get value from the sold players not take the first offer..

Now we are left with cast offs who simply aren't good enough. A crocked winger. 1 experienced forward and some inexperienced kids. One on loan player who can produce some quality. An on load keeper who is capable of some superb saves but usually gives a clear goal scoring opportunity away most matches. Some kids who have never proved they are good enough on a consistent basis and a manager who has talked the talk but like Dickov cant get a team to produce.

If we go down I will strongly consider weather I renew next season. Il still come to a few games. but the lack of atmosphere, the product on the pitch is the same every season. Start bright then fade away to yet another relegation battle. We couldn't even hold out against Crewe! Feeling really fed up with latics at the moment

I'v never had a ST but for the first time in my adult life (I'm 24) I have a job that doesn't require me to work Saturdays or Tuesday nights so I think I will get one regardless. I may change my mind come August but at the moment I'l be buying one.