FAO Simon Corney

Simon Corney  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Simon Corney to resign should we go down?

• Yes
    • No

Are these the Accounts for O A 2004 Ltd? They are due for the 18 month period to 30th June 2013 within the next 10 days and I will get a copy!

Yup though I am only going from previous accounts already availabe so yes, it will be interesting to see the new accounts. I am going to do the same myself.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing it's exactly the same reason that the many clubs called United don't carry on as if they are the only one. Not arseholes.

FC aren't the only one. The club and the fans have had plaudits and praise from around the leagues, many are pleased - certainly those I have talked to - with what FC are doing, and support the projects and are very happy for FC fans that Moston was being built.

Some don't like us, usually :censored: clubs that hate MUFC. Go figure.

FC aren't the only one. The club and the fans have had plaudits and praise from around the leagues, many are pleased - certainly those I have talked to - with what FC are doing, and support the projects and are very happy for FC fans that Moston was being built.

Some don't like us, usually :censored: clubs that hate MUFC. Go figure.

I hope they enjoy the love in. I'm just a supporter of :censored:ty lickle Oldham, I'm still working on loving United but it's heavy going.

LUHG. http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/

Also, I wonder how many Oldham fans like watching United or City on the TV? Or actually go to OT or Etihad as well as Oldham? I reckon there are a few.

For the thousands of fans who wanted a club to call their own and to have a say in the running of a club - it's happened, and FC have made many friends at home and abroad by doing so - making friends not millionaires.

I know 2 FCUM fans and they seem to support both teams just as passionately. It's this I don't get. Maybe some Oldham fans do this too with other teams but it's not promoted and glorified. I just can't see how you can truly support and have that personal connection with more than 1 team.

What FCUM have done is commendable, it's a good model. But they're Man United fans at heart - this is an extension of their supporters club basically. And if they're so anti-Glazer and all that the money-oriented aspect of modern football at the top level brings, then they should have focused their efforts on to organising and leading a revolution to move to the sort of set up they have in Germany for example where football is fan-focused. Get their club back for want of a better phrase.

If you "HG" then why continue to be follow/support/be a part of the sky funded billions that attract the likes of the Glazers to the game in the first place?

Bit off topic this anyway!

Edited by nzlatic

The Chron reported on 13 October 2010 re financial position and loans from Blitz & Gazal:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/48102/latics-facing-rocky-road-ahead

I was told on OWTB yesterday that there were not loans from TTA, as they had converted the money into shares-this articles does not back that up, its still loans! Is it?

I was told on OWTB yesterday that there were not loans from TTA, as they had converted the money into shares-this articles does not back that up, its still loans! Is it?

The debt is listed in the past accounts as a negative balance under shareholder funds which as I understand it is not a loan. Informally though, it is easier to call it a loan even though it doesn't seem to have the hallmarks of such.

Although I have a Finance background, I'm not an accountant so happy to be corrected.

As required just mens that there is no repayment schedule

They can wait forever then, or until we get in the Premier League - which is probably much the same thing ?

Edited by BP1960

If Blitz croaks, we have a problem.

But why? I keep saying, if there was 6 or 3 or 10 million in there, Blitz could have taken it already one way or another. If that happened (which I sincerely hope doesn't, because he seemed like a good lad the times I've met him) why would his family shut the club chasing money that wasn't there?

But why? I keep saying, if there was 6 or 3 or 10 million in there, Blitz could have taken it already one way or another. If that happened (which I sincerely hope doesn't, because he seemed like a good lad the times I've met him) why would his family shut the club chasing money that wasn't there?

Do you not think the temptation to sell off the land is there ?

The estate is legally obliged to call in the debt, isn't it?

The estate is legally obliged to call in the debt, isn't it?

Hmmm, we probably need expert advice on that. I'd have thought they wouldn't have to bankrupt a firm for no end though? On an aside I'm wondering if the definition of the debt changed with SB not being a shareholder any more?