North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BlfK1DPCYAA2F0G.jpg

Taken by the National Police Air Service @NPAS_Barton

shows how big the stand is in relation to the rest of the ground. similar height to the RRE.

also, nothing to do with the stand, but what's that lake/pond in the top right of the photo? Never knew that was there...

It's not innacurate to say we (OAFC) as long as there is a lease in place. Damn I knew there was a question I wanted asking at the Trust AGM, does the club have a new lease in place as the current one is up this year?

In August 2011, SC said in the Chron:

“We have agreed a 20-year lease with my two former partners, with an option for a further 20 years, and this has secured the future for the next 40 years.”

shows how big the stand is in relation to the rest of the ground. similar height to the RRE.

also, nothing to do with the stand, but what's that lake/pond in the top right of the photo? Never knew that was there...

Possibly the old mill pond from the Monarch.

I park on the club car park for work everyday so have been watching the progress. Today was the first time since the first "block" went up, that id seen it from inside the ground (main stand) and it surprised me how tall it looks. Gonna look great when finished!

Archived