North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've been saying to Harry o'dowds shirt, that's a mighty erection you have there.....

Just need Harry o'dowds junior, who has now the best seat in the house/ball boy, to start off a Mexican wave on Saturdays game...heheh

Cant help but be impressed every time I see it.

One observation though... them 'tunnels' to the concourse look very narrow, and there's only going to be two for the full stand. Could get busy at half time.

Will someone confirm how many bays there'll be. As good as it looks for me the overall effect will be hampered by it not running the full length of the pitch. I read somewhere there will be 15 bays, in which case great. I also read there'd only be 11, in which case not so great.

Woof.

Will someone confirm how many bays there'll be. As good as it looks for me the overall effect will be hampered by it not running the full length of the pitch. I read somewhere there will be 15 bays, in which case great. I also read there'd only be 11, in which case not so great.

Woof.

Paul Whitehead put on twitter a few weeks back, 15 bays, running the length of the pitch.

Will look bloody good and slightly out-of-place next to the Chaddy and Main Stands!

I think one thing the new stand will give us the fans and the more importantly the players is a bit of pride!!!

Currently it must be a :censored: depressing place to play football for the players. Wind sweeping in as well with no stand to protect them some what. For the first time in a long time we won't all feel like we are sitting in a :censored: hole....

I must admit one of the factors that stop me coming was how depressing it was to sit in a 3/4 of a stadium. It was just embarrassing and you got a sense of a club rotting underneath you.

Seeing the new development is even making me thinking of coming back for a game or two :)

Will look bloody good and slightly out-of-place next to the Chaddy and Main Stands!

That's one of the things I like most about it. I like that it will be odd instead of looking like one of the usual identikit grounds.

I think one thing the new stand will give us the fans and the more importantly the players is a bit of pride!!!

Seeing the new development is even making me thinking of coming back for a game or two :)

It's amazing what a little tuck shop can do!

Wonder if there are any plans to have an open day, to have a wander around before a match is actually played?

Was talking amongst ourselves the other night at the sheff game about this. I recon its a must. Otherwise you could theoretically buy a seat you aint happy with.

Was talking amongst ourselves the other night at the sheff game about this. I recon its a must. Otherwise you could theoretically buy a seat you aint happy with.

They'll probably let you in, as with other seats to go and look for the one you like.

Archived