North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slight exaggeration there, it wasn't a pitch away more like 25yds.....but you're right about the game, 2 v 3 to us with a Marshall hat-trick and a great following if I remember right!!

Yes, it was, beautiful sunshine and a great game, a Latics memory that will last and last unlike many others that will be gladly expunged from my head!

Main stand refurbished then.

If so should main stand season tickets holders pay the £30 as soon as they can with the chance of better seat in the NS if moving earlier rather than later ?

If so should main stand season tickets holders pay the £30 as soon as they can with the chance of better seat in the NS if moving earlier rather than later ?

You can then get charged £10 for your nail and a further £30 to transfer back again.

You can then get charged £10 for your nail and a further £30 to transfer back again.

Lol..The nails gone, but I'm thinking of hammering in a replacement as I miss being on the edge of my seat. :)

ssh! Good job Hardy isn't still involved or he would be on this like swimwear!

I was thinking we should have the larger replica kits modelled by fans rather than pencil thin 18 year old athletes, but then again, maybe not.

I was thinking we should have the larger replica kits modelled by fans rather than pencil thin 18 year old athletes, but then again, maybe not.

I've told you before, if you want to see a picture of my gunt you only need to ask.

21 was the line for me :)

Seems fair, you've got to give the teens some leeway. My only indiscretions are the occasional retro shirt, but only ever worn at a football match.

I work in Failsworth and it never ceases to amaze me how many people I see here going about their daily non-football related lives in Manchester United shirts.

Seems fair, you've got to give the teens some leeway. My only indiscretions are the occasional retro shirt, but only ever worn at a football match.

I work in Failsworth and it never ceases to amaze me how many people I see here going about their daily non-football related lives in Manchester United shirts.

All about the reflected glory innit. Sad :censored:.

Archived