Timothee dieng signs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel sorry for the fella being strung along all summer, but he mustnt have impressed.

Strung on? I don't think he'll have had many more clubs lining up to allow him to train with them!

He has a chance so it's down to him if he doesn't make the grade!

If we've got Jones, Kelly, Dieng with Winchester, Mellor etc to fill in, this probably means Rodgers is on his way out.

Feel sorry for the fella being strung along all summer, but he mustnt have impressed.

Maybe. Winchester is supposedly being loaned out for the season and Mellor is either filling in at left-back or wide left.

So this was "anton robinson" then?

Reading on here, the number 27 got fair reviews vs Curzon, so now we know it was him, he sounds promising.

That's Kelly and Jones for CM starting spots, and we now have this lad to come in as /when, plus Winchester & Mellor if called upon too.

So, is Llera the next one to sign up then?

I think Dieng will play as a holding midfielder with Jones and Kelly feeding the flanks and striker.

4-1-4-1.

I hope Pardew doesn't knick him, with him being French.

Maybe we used Newcastles scouting network to find this one could be a plus side to forging a link between the two clubs, Newcastle will have loads of scouts in France, they could of let LJ now about this one

If we've got Jones, Kelly, Dieng with Winchester, Mellor etc to fill in, this probably means Rodgers is on his way out.

A few week trial isnt being stung along is it?

I didnt massively rate him TBF last season, neat enough when passing it short; but didnt really offer much of anything else. We can do better out in the market, in fact, scratch that; we have better already here in Winchester & Mellor.

I guess French Timmy (as opposed to Spanish Marc of a few seasons ago) signing up for us would mean Rodgers would be surpluss now?

Also have we agreed some kind of deal with Newcastle or are people taking the sport direct link and just assuming?

Corney said he hopes we might be able to lean on newcastle for one or two good players and he'd like to think theres a link between the two clubs now.

I keep reading this - when and where was it said Winchester will go out on loan?

Well, maybe i imagined it (i'm getting old and am liable to memory loss), but i genuinely thought LJ had actually stated that he would keep Winchester for 12 months but loan him out for the season.

Well, maybe i imagined it (i'm getting old and am liable to memory loss), but i genuinely thought LJ had actually stated that he would keep Winchester for 12 months but loan him out for the season.

Yes I seem to recall something along those lines

He defends well and can play right-back, centre-half or that number six position (accoridng to LJ)

What is the "number six" position?

The extra man who has to guard the corner flag in all-Priests Over-75's Five-a-Side Football. Not sure about otherwise