Round Two

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A higher division side at home to a lower division one is a rare TV game.

Even more so if that team is in good form. If you are bottom of league one and playing badly the TV might smell an upset.

I don't think any of the outcomes would put us in a shortlist for live coverage

Think Hartlepool v Blyth is a derby so that will be one bit of a tough un but if Rochdale beat Northampton can see there game being on anyway Aldershot being non League and Pompey in league 2.

If Stevenage beat Maidstone think them and Wrexham will picked Dagenham v Eastleigh in with a shout other than not many to pick from as they like the underdog to be at home.

Edited by Forte_Baby

Think Hartlepool v Blyth isna derby so that will be one bit of a tough un but if Rochdale beat Northampton can see there game being on anyway Aldershot being non League and Pompey in league 2.

If Stevenage beat Maidstone think them and Wrexham will picked Dagenham v Eastleigh in with a shout other than not many to pick from as they like the underdog to be at home.

It's a derby for the BBC; there are over 40 miles between the Riverside and St. James' Park but that doesn't stop it being referred to as the Tyne-Tees derby. It's a similar distance for Victoria park to Croft Park

It's a derby for the BBC; there are over 40 miles between the Riverside and St. James' Park but that doesn't stop it being referred to as the Tyne-Tees derby. It's a similar distance for Victoria park to Croft Park

Was suppose to say Is a derby dam predictive txt

Sorry to keep bashing our fans cluelessness but Oldham v doncaster 'might be selected for tv coverage' :censored: me that is absolutely hillarious!!!! Who the :censored: would want to watch that??? Deary me.

I hope you're right Monty. I'm at a wedding on the Friday, which includes an overnight stay, and i'm working on the Sunday.

Anything but a 3pm kick off on the Saturday and i'm going to end up either divorced or unemployed :grin:.

Sorry to keep bashing our fans cluelessness but Oldham v doncaster 'might be selected for tv coverage' :censored: me that is absolutely hillarious!!!! Who the :censored: would want to watch that??? Deary me.

I might not agree with the delivery, but the basic point rings true. This won't be on telly.

2nd round due to be played at 3pm on Friday, 5 December, according to the official site.

I think we'll be in trouble if we attempt to go head to head with Pawn Stars on ITV4.

Hang on a minute - what's going on here?

Oldham v Doncaster / WSM will be on Friday 5th Dec at 3pm? What?! Why?!