• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite a damning and scarily detailed article suggesting the author has spoken to those involved.

If true Owen should resign as fans representative as he's not representing the fans. I do scratch my head over Owen as he sits in the directors box at matches and troughs corporate fare prior to, at half-time and following each match. Does he buy a season ticket or now lives the life of a director off the back of our donations?! Amazing how quickly the voice of the fans turns into one of the board !

I gather the prosecution :censored:ed that up by only charging McDonald in relation to his having sex with her and neglecting to go after him for his part in her rape by Evans - this was highlighted in the Court of Appeal judgment IIRC.

Yes that is what I gathered.

Well, hard to see how that Journo is party to such info, so its a big IF - if that's true - Johnson should resign. Then lodge a case against the club for forcing him into that position.

So; it's rapidly becoming clear why the atmosphere around the club and performances on the pitch dipped so drastically. Been in discussion for 4 weeks? 4 weeks ago our form nose-dived? Im pretty certain 2 + 2 will equal 4 in this instance.

Marlon King Barnet F.C. Wounding 80 hours community service Fraudulent use of vehicle license, theft fined £280 Credit card fraud Community rehabilitation order Gillingham F.C. Obtaining property by deception and criminal damage 6 months community rehabilitation order Handling stolen cars 18 months reduced to 5 months on appeal[69] Assault and unprovoked attack fined £1000 Watford F.C. Assault fined £300 Wigan Athletic F.C. Sexual assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm 18 months [55][70]

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK??

But to be an accessory to a crime is. That point was never established because the case was never made by the prosecution for whatever reason.

And had you quoted the rest of m my post - witnessing a crime doesn't make you an accomplice to it... Many people witness bank robberies yet don't intervene -far too many people on here comment without actually understanding the law

If the Independent article is true and Johnson's view has been ignored then it's an extremely poor choice by the club. If Johnson doesnt want Evans then that should be that. The manager is hired to build a squad, tampering with that might see him go, who knows the knock on effects.

So much for Barry Owen and even Jenny Warburton for that matter who are supposed to be our voice within the club, think we all agree some changes need to be made.

Let's see how this pans out!

Edited by adh22

Sign him, I'm all for it. Don't think he should have been found guilty and in any case it isn't like he's the stalking force them down an alley type

I hope that's a Fishing Trip troll-esq post and / or i've been Whoosed?

I really hope it's that...

Edited by slystallone

Why in the hell would LJ tell a reporter anything about this let alone tell reporters he is unhappy?

Barry Owen now has more say than the manager. The report strikes me as bull :censored:. The Director Barry Owen part especially suggests that he has an important role at the club. If the reporter knew anything he would know that Barry is Corneys bitch!