• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though the Sports Direct deal falling through could make the whole thing unviable from a financial point of view.

Trying to think of a sponsor that might want to step in and support a club in this position? Probatiion service perhaps?

Of course its unfair on him how would you like being messed about since Sunday where you was signing and then you wasnt. Obviously his crime was vile and disgusting but would you want to go through all this mess of first your signing and then your not

Did you not know, once your out of prison, your not allowed to be treated fairly...

Of course its unfair on him how would you like being messed about since Sunday where you was signing and then you wasnt. Obviously his crime was vile and disgusting but would you want to go through all this mess of first your signing and then your not

I think it's more unfair on the supporters!

Or down ;-)

Of course, or down.

If you would have asked me before this all started I'd have said I believe he has the right to get back into the game but that also that every club has the right to say no thanks and I would have been strongly against any club being brave enough to take him on. Especially us.

Right now, I actually find myself feeling ever so slight dissappointed if he doesn't sign which I didn't expect. We cannot claim that we have not signed him because of a belief that whilst its allowable it shouldn't be done, we will just be the morally suspect club that buckled due to the pressure.

Don't rape women... Avoid this situation...,. Simples...

:censored: Ched...

Unbelivabele comedy panotomime of the highest order! One min breaking now icker bar gone off ssn! This whole affair needs nipping in the bud we are looking absolute fools of the highest order and I for one feel really frustrated as a fan whats this doing to the players mindsets :coffee1:

so do we actually know what's going on yet?

No.

We are still in the same situation we were in on Sunday. Rumours and speculation and leaks and statements that don't categorically tell you anything.

I think everyone, wants this sorted now one way of another.

As for Ched, I would have sympathy for any human being being put through unecessary strain and stress no matter what they have done in the past - but I'd guess that being on the inside of bubble rather than the outside it has been a bit clearly for him as to what is going on, what needs to happen etc.