You have no proof an activisit made the threat.

The person/persons making the threats are scum though. Less than Evans who did rape someone. Fairly obviosuly.

OK, I hope it's activists and not my fellow supporters. Would the person who made the threats get a prison term if caught? It's serious

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, January 8, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, January 8, 2015 - No reason given

Not happy about how it came about... But happy overall that the deal is off...

I guess you will be back at Boundary Park on Saturday then....

Whatever your views on signing Evans were, now is the time to back LJ and the team. Every :censored:er in the world is against us and wants to see us suffer, we need to come together and get behind the boys on the field. Not the board. Hopefully we've got some strong personalities in the dressing room (Locky, George, I'm looking at you), who can galvanise the rest of them and get things going.

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, January 8, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, January 8, 2015 - No reason given

I guess you will be back at Boundary Park on Saturday then....

Clearly haven't bothred to read my recent posts.. Then again your not really interested outside of petty pops at me... Trot on...

Am pleased with the decision but absolutely disgusted as to the reasons why it had to come about. What a society we live in when innocent people are subjected to such threats, unfortunately it is not uncommon. Nothing to celebrate here, there are no winners only losers. A very sad and sorry week.

Obviously not my words but ....

Life is an echo. What you send out .. comes back. What you sow .. you reap. What you give .. you get. What you see in others .. exists in you.

I think it is hard for this season to be anything other than a formality now.

Yep. Just another one of those seasons. Although there's the worry now that we could get dragged into a relegation scrap if we don't turn the tide. With morale around the club lower than it's been for years, we've got no springboard to steady the ship.

Also, we've lost 4 or so members of the squad over the past few days, which has gone under the radar.

I hope the club can show it's mettle. Give us something to hope for soon (signing Daniel Johnson would be fantastic). But I doubt it's going to happen.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Really...... PLOT to leave a bomb in a crowded place or ACTUALLY leave a bomb in a crowded place = Prison for equal lengths of time

oaf0000 appreciate it doesn't suit the last weeks debate for you, but in my book it's the same degree

You know lags... Its all besides the point isn't it...

Plotting to rape someone and actually raping someone is disgusting. Lets just move on and stop chewing the fat on stuff that doesn't need to be chewed.

Edited by oafc0000

Would be nice to think we will get a full and frank admission from Corney detailing exactly what da :censored: has gone on here, who was involved, who was driving it, why were they driving it.

Might be waiting a while though...

Yes. I'm sure we'll get a very honest account. Which will probably start by suggesting the deal was derailed by threats from those against the move.

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, January 8, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, January 8, 2015 - No reason given

Zen office now say they are staying

What is it fat birds say....

If you cant deal with me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best... ;)