The best outcome after all this (If it's true the deal is dead) would be for CE to clear his name and come back showing loyalty to those who have put their neck on the block. Whilst keeping his wage demands to a level affordable and score a boat load of goals.

Time for all fans to come back together.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the 20% that stopped it?

PFA not standing? Unlikely as I think its well reported that they support their member, but possible.

Sports Direct changing their view?

The financial arrangement rumoured to be set up with the girlfriends father is not workable

FA or Football League have bowed to the pressure and are going to cancel Ched's licence and therefore prevent him from being eligable.

Because you support OAFC and this is the outcome you've wanted.....

The outcome I wanted was for the original press release distancing ourselves to be the end of the matter. It isn't, and this whole farce has made me realise that the sheep psychology of "following MY club" is pure bollocks. It isnt our club, its the business men who put greed above values.

The outcome I wanted was for the original press release distancing ourselves to be the end of the matter. It isn't, and this whole farce has made me realise that the sheep psychology of "following MY club" is pure bollocks. It isnt our club, its the business men who put greed above values.

Welcome to life brother