• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just goes to show some activists are terrorist in lambs clothing........

Death threats to board members and sponsors......

So who is the lowest scumbags...Ched or the activists

Ched - very clearly... He ACTUALLY raped a young 19 year old women...

There's no way of knowing whether these threats came from OAFC fans or not. I'd like to think that the vast majority of us have had passionate-fuelled debates, with the main goal of protecting our club.

Ched was toxic, everyone (bar our board) knew this before. Hope the staff are alright.

Sack the board.

As the lack of goals problem is still there - who do we try and sign next ?

Who'd want to join this circus?

Are the board really gonna put up good money to bring in the quality we need?

This thing isn't over. It's repercussions are going to be felt for a while.

There's no way of knowing whether these threats came from OAFC fans or not. I'd like to think that the vast majority of us have had passionate-fuelled debates, with the main goal of protecting our club.

Ched was toxic, everyone (bar our board) knew this before. Hope the staff are alright.

Sack the board.

The board knew it alright

Calm the :censored: down Ryan.........you beginning to lose any credibilty

Why? On what grounds. What did I say to lose credibilty?

Anyone making death threats are disgraceful. The whole thing is a complete mess.

I've not passed too much comment on this matter up to now. I'd been waiting to see how it concluded. I didn't want Evans to sign for Latics and wouldn't have watched or put a penny into the club whilst he'd been here, if he had signed. I'm relieved the deal appears to be off but this whole saga has left me feeling very empty about the club. And things had been so much more positive this season.

If Dan Roan's reporting is correct then this is a bull:censored: reason to call it off.

Should be dialling 999

Agree.

Putting the staff and their families and fans through all this is bad, but they knew that was going to happen.

The staff having anything that is reported is abhorrent and they should be locked up for a very long time. Not in my name as someone opposed to the deal.

Ched - very clearly... He ACTUALLY raped a young 19 year old women...

Really...... PLOT to leave a bomb in a crowded place or ACTUALLY leave a bomb in a crowded place = Prison for equal lengths of time

oaf0000 appreciate it doesn't suit the last weeks debate for you, but in my book it's the same degree

Just goes to show some activists are terrorist in lambs clothing........

Death threats to board members and sponsors......

So who is the lowest scumbags...Ched or the activists

You have no proof an activisit made the threat.

The person/persons making the threats are scum though. Less than Evans who did rape someone. Fairly obviosuly.