That's an interesting point. In all of this (and despite prominent articles at the top of their sites) a Ched Evans story is not in the top 10 most read articles on the Guardian or Telegraph websites or the top 5 most read on the Mirror or Times websites... I can't find other site's lists.

So really it's not quite as an attention-grabbing story as perhaps the press would like to think, at least not this morning?

That could be because most of the articles published are opinion pieces rather than stories. The Mirror has one table for stories and a seperate table for opinions, guess what appears at the top of the opinions?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have a total and utter disregard for the entire legal system and any judgement it ever came to because you wasn't sat in the court room. Your a bit bat :censored: crazy you know :)

It would be bat :censored: crazy to assume the infallibility of a judge and jury. I always reserve judgemement until I think I know enough of the facts. You might remember that I don't do the faith thing.

If not having faith makes me crazy in your eyes then so be it.

It would be bat :censored: crazy to assume the infallibility of a judge and jury. I always reserve judgemement until I think I know enough of the facts. You might remember that I don't do the faith thing.

If not having faith makes me crazy in your eyes then so be it.

Its nothing to do with "faith"....

Anyway... Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree...

MENOAFC ‏@MENOAFC 1m1 minute ago

Oldham likely to announce tomorrow that Ched Evans is joining the club. There will not be a statement today. #oafc

How long are they going to drag this out for?

And yet the SSN banner says personal terms have been agreed over a potential move. If that's the case, how the hell can they drag it out for another day?

And yet the SSN banner says personal terms have been agreed over a potential move. If that's the case, how the hell can they drag it out for another day?

I think someone at the club is getting some sort of sick enjoyment over all it to be frank....

Its nothing to do with "faith"....

Anyway... Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree...

Well let's save us arguing semantics about the word "faith".

It has everything to do with the fact that I won't accept someone else's judgement of another human being blindly. You (and a scarily high number of people) appear to be comfortable accepting a jury's verdict with full confidence, to the point where vitriol towards the judged is deemed excusable.

Well let's save us arguing semantics about the word "faith".

It has everything to do with the fact that I won't accept someone else's judgement of another human being blindly. You (and a scarily high number of people) appear to be comfortable accepting a jury's verdict with full confidence, to the point where vitriol towards the judged is deemed excusable.

A jury overseen by a judge and the court of appeal...

I have also read everything online about the case including his website and it very much sounds like rape to me,

Edited by oafc0000

I disagree... I hope to return one day and I still care about the club.... but thanks for your input...

Have you voted to say you'll boycott despite not going to games?

The view of people who don't attend games anyway shouldn't be added to that poll.