Some of you are acting like a cure for cancer has been found and the club are refusing to give it us.

They've done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law.

We now have on our books a quality quality striker.

People worshiped Baxter. Didn't he deal drugs whilst at Everton? People sang Hughes' name, he ended a life and :censored:ed off from the scene.

It's happening so get your dummies back in and support this fantastic team because they may just do something this season. They need us to rally together more than ever now.

There have been green shoots of rallying together and getting behind the team and club since LJ has been appointed that we have not seen for years.

This has been blasted apart this week, and you only have to look on this messageboard to see the extent to which our support is in tatters.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now getting phones calls at work from other members of staff regarding this ............... because I won't comment I been told that I must condone rape!!

Thanks a :censored:ing lot Corney for bringing supporting the club to this ........... wished you'd have pissed off years ago with the others

Some of you are acting like a cure for cancer has been found and the club are refusing to give it us.

People worshiped Baxter. Didn't he deal drugs whilst at Everton? People sang Hughes' name, he ended a life and :censored:ed off from the scene.

It's happening so get your dummies back in and support this fantastic team because they may just do something this season. They need us to rally together more than ever now.

He was a quality striker three years ago, nobody, not even himself, will know what he is at this moment.

If I was a betting man, and I am, then I'd wager Oldham will finish lower in the table than they are now, 25-1 to be relegated might not be the worst bet in the world.

Now getting phones calls at work from other members of staff regarding this ............... because I won't comment I been told that I must condone rape!!

Thanks a :censored:ing lot Corney for bringing supporting the club to this ........... wished you'd have pissed off years ago with the others

I think in this case the issue lies with your colleagues, not SC.

I can see him getting on the pitch this weekend.

From a PR point of view you know that the first appearance is going to generate a whole lot of interest and media coverage. Delay the official announcement until tomorrow and get him on the pitch this weekend and you will take the sting out of the media coverage from Monday onwards.

If he doesn't play, we get media coverage this weekend from the signing.....and then again from the first appearance date.

Stick him on against Rovers and its all out in the open in one hit.

Not sure if I'd stick him on for 45 minutes at the start and get it over with and quietly subsitute him at HT or do the big bring him on from the bench and have the stadium reaction and media story associated with it.

12 people shot dead in Paris ..... NEWS

One (very stupid) Welsh ex con gets a job ......... Not news

I am not, have not and will not experss my personal views on here as I dont feel I need to.

I am and will remain an Oldham Athletic supporter, despite the last 72 hours. I will still attend matches, I will cheer goals and I will still have banter with any of the fans that want it. My first impressions the first time I entered the Chaddy end was that of sheer excitement way back in the 80s. since than I have made many friends and hope to make many more. I would also say that the terrace sense of humour is one of the greatest things about it.

Please dont lose it.

I probably shouldnt, but will anyway make a plea to all those planning to no longer attend. Dont stop doing what you love!

:whoosh:

We may have a quality striker, we many not, time will tell.

But at what price.

Dirty, filthy money to get this deal.

12 people shot dead in Paris ..... NEWS

One (very stupid) Welsh ex con gets a job ......... Not news

I am not, have not and will not experss my personal views on here as I dont feel I need to.

I am and will remain an Oldham Athletic supporter, despite the last 72 hours. I will still attend matches, I will cheer goals and I will still have banter with any of the fans that want it. My first impressions the first time I entered the Chaddy end was that of sheer excitement way back in the 80s. since than I have made many friends and hope to make many more. I would also say that the terrace sense of humour is one of the greatest things about it.

Please dont lose it.

I probably shouldnt, but will anyway make a plea to all those planning to no longer attend. Dont stop doing what you love!

I simply donl't love it as much as I did 4 days ago.

Verlin:

He added: "We would like to take this opportunity to make clear that we feel that Mr Evans should be able to lead a life without further punishment after serving his sentence, although our feelings remain the same that this should not be within the public domain where his previous behaviour may influence the next generation.

Completely contradictory - we feel he should no longer be punished but shouldn't be allowed to play football.....so another punishment them?

They've not come across too well in all this in fairness

Verlin:

He added: "We would like to take this opportunity to make clear that we feel that Mr Evans should be able to lead a life without further punishment after serving his sentence, although our feelings remain the same that this should not be within the public domain where his previous behaviour may influence the next generation.

Completely contradictory - we feel he should no longer be punished but shouldn't be allowed to play football.....so another punishment them?

Its pretty plain and clear what they mean....

Verlin:

What do you expect from a City fan, who the :censored: are they anyway.

Verlin:

They have come across very well in my eyes.

A city fan who sponsored and gave money to the club ? Grow up ffs...

What does it matter to you ? Your not attending games, havent attended games for years yet have more to say than any true fan, is your life that :censored: you need to be so involved in something you have no vested interest in ?