Barnsley vs oldham

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounded like we missed a load of chances according to the Scottish gentleman on Sky Sports News. Then again he did call Barnsley "Burnley" at one point.

No clear chances I can rember just scraps really...although forte should have buried a simple chance at the end!

Brown for mills? Why? Brown was doing ok and mills was awful! Made us a ticking time bomb! Wilkos did ok. Other than them 2 thw rest awful.

So he knew Mills was going to be awful when he brought him on? 9 times out of 10 mills offers more going forward than Brown. Can't disagree with that decision

One nil down and chasing a game So you swap a left back for a left back, who may I add was one of our better players. Brown was the scapegoat. If he wanted mills on then Wilson should have made way - he was having a mare and was on a yellow.

The highlight was when the tannoy instructed the stewards to assemble, and tell them to go back to what they were doing five minutes later.

Oh, and 'Super Reds'? There was nothing super about that evening. Should have known after walking around Barnsley town centre before the game looking for a Chinese or Curry House, and finding nothing.

Awful game from 2 poor teams. Absolutely no heart from a few of the players, Winchester kept bottling challenges, B. Wilson awful again, Jones played as bad as I have seen,

Don't understand why we kept knocking it long into the corners 1st half, what a waste of a Tuesday night, even JCH pissed off at half time.

Also thought the keeper could have done a lot better for the goal.

Edited by disjointed

Wow.....football for sure is about opinions!

Everybody had stinkers today with the exception of an industrious Kelly......but I don't agree with 'Melia' when you said Connor was one of our better players and that he should of stayed on the pitch.

I have been one of his strongest advocates and desperate for him to get a chance but he had a mare today....he constantly gave the ball away and looked awfully nervous against there right winger (Laklovic I think).....gutted for him today but he looked far worst than the rest.....I thought Lee would of subbed him at half time to be honest!!

Bad day at the office tonight and will need a big improvement if we are to get anything from Scunny!!