It's pretty clear we play best with a lump (in the nicest possible way) up front. If Wilkinson's hamstring is going to be an issue then JCH would do a job. Hell, it was probably with him in mind that LJ planned his system for the season.

I asked LJ in November if he thought we'd be doing as well if JCH had stayed and he said yes. So for my mind he'd be welcomed back if available.

Why do I feel he will become the next Chris porter, Scott Vernon, Lee Hughes, in the "would you have him back" brackets

On a more serious note I think he's gone up to the championship a season too early he needed another season down here playing regularly and playing for us. Looks set for a journeyman career being loaned out by successive championship sides and changing clubs every season.

Although he didn't score for MK Dons in the TV game he was a constant threat. I'm sure LJ would welcome him here - or Barnsley.

he looked a threat here and at Rotherham and now at MK Dons. However you said it in your post - HE DOESNT SCORE.

how many long will he have where his end product is nothing?

he looked a threat here and at Rotherham and now at MK Dons. However you said it in your post - HE DOESNT SCORE.

how many long will he have where his end product is nothing?

Impossible to say about how long it will take, he plays a little too deep for my liking and needs to get in the box more.