Latics 1-1 Bristol.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots to be pleased with there. The three up top did well, even if Poleon has zero idea what to do when he has the ball.

Love Mike Jones. He looked annoyed at FT with only a point.

Forte walked off, which is hopefully a good sign.

Will someone please tell poleon to get his head up and put in an early pass...at least three good chances today.

He's :censored:.

I really want the lad to succeed, but he's a one trick pony with pace.

If he can master the pass after trick / pace then he might make it.

But I don't think he will.

Edited by opinions4u

Extraordinary save by Fielding.

A lot of good stuff out there today.

Is that the last time we see Forte play? Looked like he'd dislocated his knee cap.

Don't think he would have walked off with a dislocated knee cap, however, he could easily have done some ligaments in his knee, which will mean he will be out for the rest of the season.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is out for the rest of the season, he is under contract though and I think we've an option to extend it, which I think we would be mad not to, even with his injury problems.

It days like this when latics amaze me. I have no hope, I believe we are going to get thrashed and we don't.

We knuckle down and we fight, we are dead on our legs and hang in there.

Best quote of the day was from a livepool fan friend who wanted to come back to BP to watch a game...she said she loved the atmosphere today as Anfield is like a library these days....ye gods.

Good stuff and it wasn't freezing too

It days like this when latics amaze me. I have no hope, I believe we are going to get thrashed and we don't.

We knuckle down and we fight, we are dead on our legs and hang in there.

Best quote of the day was from a livepool fan friend who wanted to come back to BP to watch a game...she said she loved the atmosphere today as Anfield is like a library these days....ye gods.

Good stuff and it wasn't freezing too

Next Saturday will be T-shirt and shorts weather Tracey, we can but dream.

Rhys Turner has an exceptional touch and will be a special player if he can stay fit, Anthony Gerrard's distribution helped us but at times we lost the midfield battle and let Luke Freeman roam around too freely. Winchester only scores beauties. Poleon needs to learn when to release the ball - his passing is dreadful.

You could tell they were a team full of quality individuals but they didn't seem quite as good a unit as I expected, despite the goal being very well-worked they didn't make that many clear cut opportunities.

RRE was rocking today at times. (Hint to Athleticos).

Edited by NewBlue

Dom Poleon ‏@MrPoleon 2h2 hours ago

Good point today thought we deserved more from the game fans were electric again good shift from everyone spesh when down to 10 #oafc

Anthony Gerrard @antgerrard86 · 28m 28 minutes ago

Good point today! I thought we could of had all 3 if we were a bit more ruthless in the 1st half but overall good performance and point