Players linked with us

why?

we already sold him. Im not sure you get to have a cut of every transfer they ever make after the first one or theyd all be doing it :)

If they had says 25% it'll be 25% of everything we make on him. Several stories on very small clubs making money from players they've sold on.

All depends what the clause says, I seem to recall both Bristol Rovers and Rochdale getting a small cut out of Lamberts move to Liverpool

Correct. When we signed JCH it was stated that Peterborough had a hefty sell on. They are not daft. I'd expect them to be getting their share.

Chron saying grant holt is who we want

Chron also said......

Blackburn had been favourites to land the 34-year-old, ex-Norwich star, but that was before Jordan Rhodes proposed big-money switch to Middlesbrough fell through.

If that's true then he'll end up there because the Rhodes to Boro deal is reportedly back on.

Why Blackburn would want him is mystery to me!!

Connor Brown was reportedly being sold/released today but I think it was just Palmer1 making it up

a massive smile appeared on my face until I reached the end of that sentence - nowt to do with me.

unless looking for shooting stars, snapping wish bones or blowing away loose eye lashes to make a wish counts?

Especially since it is irrelevant in the respect of loans yes-But I still cannot resist typing into google 'chris taylor, blackburn, oldham, sell' every 10 seconds

Instead of using the tax dodging google shouldn't you be putting money in Latics Playershare by searching via their search engine.

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

Hard to imagine how he fits into our wage structure unless he is just happy to play for expenses.

Yeah I dont think we have a cat in hells chance of signing nor do I think he still has the appetite for a league 1 relegation battle

Yeah I dont think we have a cat in hells chance of signing nor do I think he still has the appetite for a league 1 relegation battle

Who does?

Serious question - what type of player should we be going for.

Some think we need old experienced heads (Holt and a few other names would fit that bill), others think that you need youth with enthusiasm and hunger (Palmer is a good recent example). I guess, the skill of the manager is to blend the two - in terms of up front we do lack an experienced head to help get thee most out of our other front players. The classic big man foil for our more poacher style of Poleon / Murphy would seem a plausible approach at this stage.

Cassidy (so far) has failed to deliver from what I have seen.