Players linked with us

From Big Gord hinting that a big name was being lined up to now with only 48 hours to go could it have fallen through.

Looks like it could be a last minute job again so maybe not our 1st choice.

Whatever happens the players coming in, especially the striker, have to have the maximum impact possible and hit the ground running, no time for bedding in if we are to get out of this :censored:!!

From Big Gord hinting that a big name was being lined up to now with only 48 hours to go could it have fallen through.

Looks like it could be a last minute job again so maybe not our 1st choice.

Whatever happens the players coming in, especially the striker, have to have the maximum impact possible and hit the ground running, no time for bedding in if we are to get out of this :censored:!!

I reckon it's like the Tony G scenario. It's already in the bag, but the club is giving nothing away until t's are crossed. My money is on Holt. He's big - height, weight and has achieved a lot in the top two divisions. Norwich fans love him.

I reckon it's like the Tony G scenario. It's already in the bag, but the club is giving nothing away until t's are crossed. My money is on Holt. He's big - height, weight and has achieved a lot in the top two divisions. Norwich fans love him.

Stoke fans still love fuller. Doesn't mean they want him back, they're both obviously nowhere near the players they were. I'd say holt would be a better option than cassidy for the rest of this season. He was supposedly on 20-25k a week at wigan, so you'd imagine he'd want 2-3k a week at the very least, so probably out of our price range.

If Grant Holt has left as a free agent there's no bother about the transfer window...

Also on JCH it isn't going to happen and similarly I'm thinking In this situation we need more steady heads than the likes of livewire JCH.

I think Grant Holt would be a potentially good signing provided that Shez and Shirtliff can get the best out of him. A lot would depend on his wage expectations but more importantly for us whether or not his motivation is still there. I'd much rather give him a chance rather than have Higdon back though. The JCH link is an interesting one but I don't see the attraction to him of a League One relegation battle, same applies to Matt Smith.

I think Grant Holt would be a potentially good signing provided that Shez and Shirtliff can get the best out of him. A lot would depend on his wage expectations but more importantly for us whether or not his motivation is still there. I'd much rather give him a chance rather than have Higdon back though. The JCH link is an interesting one but I don't see the attraction to him of a League One relegation battle, same applies to Matt Smith.

I'd imagine his best has gone, doesn't mean he couldn't come in and help us out for a short time.