Players linked with us

I went to school with Miller, we were linked with him a few years back and he laughed when I suggested us to him.

If you didn't know he played football at you'd never have thought he was interested in it! He was better at basketball.

He used to fly around Moston in luxury cars with Micah Richards, I think he was more interested in that than being a footballer.

Not that I'd say any of that to his face like, he can certainly look after himself!

6'3. He's a big lad. Still 28 yo. I didn't know he was from Moston.

I take what you say about his Yeovil goals average, but it's been otherwise pretty poor.

Still, he is a big target man with a lot of experience at a higher level.

He used to play wide left (similar to Forte), maybe why his overall goals ratio isn't too high, needs to be on the ball to be effective whenever I've seen him.

Edited by BP1960

6'3. He's a big lad. Still 28 yo. I didn't know he was from Moston.

I take what you say about his Yeovil goals average, but it's been otherwise pretty poor.

Still, he is a big target man with a lot of experience at a higher level.

Miller is known for having a bit pace rather than a target man isn't he?

Miller is known for having a bit pace rather than a target man isn't he?

He's a big lad. From what i remember he likes it played into his feet. Strong with a bit of pace. Not the old fashioned centre forward type.

I always thought he had a lot of potential, but never quite fulfilled it. Still, he did well at Yeovil and this division might be more his level. Not a bad signing, if true.