Players linked with us

By sounds of it, we should have scored more at shrewsbury. Poleon/cassidy are really struggling for any sort of form. We should have at least got a point against bury as well. At home to bury we lacked someone who'd get into the box and put it away. We've been putting decent crosses in, we need someone to finish them.

Rhys Murphy is that player.

I'm baffled as to why Shez hasn't started him in the past two games.

I have asked a couple of other people and they seem to think that some clubs are throwing a bit of money at Grant Holt and that he'd be more likely to go elsewhere...

:censored:inell Lee I've just put £3500 on him to sign for us!

FFS

Grant Holt posted a few things on Twitter about Carlisle before the Everton game today. Didn't realise that was where he was from. Sounds like he might favour them to finish his career

There's no dog track in Carlisle, Holt spends a lot of money and time on his dogs, he owns a lot of dogs with Steve Morison of Millwall and their trainer Jim Daly is based in Cambridgeshire so I'd say Peterborough would geographically suit him, they are 10/1 to sign him and have a bit of dosh.