Players linked with us

40 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Another embarrassing upvote to yourself from yourself ? I am the equaliser !

That said, it's the great Irish question again. Or should i say, the seemingly acceptable face of grotesque sectarianism. I think it's as disgusting as racism, but Burns gets away with it. You can always tell when he goes into his anti-Catholic mode. His Tourettes kicks in. He should be banned from this site, just any racist would be banned. 

6 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

That said, it's the great Irish question again. Or should i say, the seemingly acceptable face of grotesque sectarianism. I think it's as disgusting as racism, but Burns gets away with it. You can always tell when he goes into his anti-Catholic mode. His Tourettes kicks in. He should be banned from this site, just any racist would be banned. 

Mmmmm. I actually know him personally and you are way of the mark there Joe. Controversial maybe but not racist mate. IMO anyway. 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Mmmmm. I actually know him personally and you are way of the mark there Joe. Controversial maybe but not racist mate. IMO anyway. 

He admitted on here that he couldn't have an objective view on the Legend that was Darren Kelly because his family had taught him to be racist towards the Irish, so maybe you need to get to know him better. He did say he was working on it though, in which I wish him success.

6 hours ago, leeslover said:

He admitted on here that he couldn't have an objective view on the Legend that was Darren Kelly because his family had taught him to be racist towards the Irish, so maybe you need to get to know him better. He did say he was working on it though, in which I wish him success.

Fair enough he’s a cunt then ?

17 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

For saying Magister has got his countries mixed up? Which he had...

I'd say you're the one with the issues with such a spectacular train of thought... 

On 19/08/2015 at 9:46 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

He's not been linked with us. He's not even been mentioned in the same sentence as us, but I liked the look of Liam Walsh tonight for Everton U21's. He reminded me a bit of Nicky Henry. I only saw the first half, and they were getting rolled, but he stood out for me...

He has just gone back to Everton after a failed loan spell at Birmingham...

On 12/15/2017 at 3:58 PM, HarryBosch said:

For saying Magister has got his countries mixed up? Which he had...

I'd say you're the one with the issues with such a spectacular train of thought... 

Harry, i think you've missed the point. Spectacular train of thought? No, it's not about his current stupidity, or his foul mouth.  Are you totally oblivious to his previous sectarian sentiments, expressed several times over many years. Or perhaps you agree with them? I doubt you do. He's a sectarian bastard. So i suggest you watch you're saying. I'm not the one with issues. He is a bigot. Are you? I repeat -sectarian abuse, expressed over many years, is unacceptable, Do you agree? I'm not the one with issues. Are you?

35 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Harry, i think you've missed the point. Spectacular train of thought? No, it's not about his current stupidity, or his foul mouth.  Are you totally oblivious to his previous sectarian sentiments, expressed several times over many years. Or perhaps you agree with them? I doubt you do. He's a sectarian bastard. So i suggest you watch you're saying. I'm not the one with issues. He is a bigot. Are you? I repeat -sectarian abuse, expressed over many years, is unacceptable, Do you agree? I'm not the one with issues. Are you?

Call me sexist, but I prefer my sectarianisms to have stockings, suspenders, a short black skirt and a lovely blouse.

Edited by L1onheartNew

9 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Oh you'd be surprised. Harry's a self-hating Fenian if ever there was one.

11 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I reckon he wants my #seatnumber... 

Edited by HarryBosch

11 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

It's  a subject that's never held much interest for me.

I'm aware there are two (or more?) teams though - I'm getting the feeling that he supports a different one to you. Amirite?  

Edited by HarryBosch

No I hated Darren Kelly because he called a terrorist murdering scumbag a legend.

You haven’t seen me hating on Byrne or Doyle have you?

I have Irish familly ffs, chucking words like ‘bigot’ about and accusations of racism are pathetic and biggoted themselves. Much hypocrisy on here just because I have hate for people who deserve to be hated.

There is a certain level of intelligence on here and within the moderating team, if I deserved to be banned then I would have been by now.

Edited by Monty Burns
Edit was adding the letter ‘a’ between the words sumbag and legend, for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

No I hated Darren Kelly because he called a terrorist murdering scumbag a legend.

You haven’t seen me hating on Byrne or Doyle have you?

I have Irish familly ffs, chucking words like ‘bigot’ about and accusations of racism are pathetic and biggoted themselves. Much hypocrisy on here just because I have hate for people who deserve to be hated.

There is a certain level of intelligence on here and within the moderating team, if I deserved to be banned then I would have been by now.

Unless you're a 12 year old American girl I'm now with the bloke with the disrespectful weightist username (that nobody ever called our greatest ever manager anyway) for that... 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

chucking words like ‘bigot’ about and accusations of racism are pathetic and biggoted themselves.

Yeah but he got to do some outrage and project himself as all virtuous about some stuff the vast majority of people consider as a given. 

Edited by HarryBosch