Players linked with us

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Contract cancelled at Shrewsbury, released by Blackpool in the summer. Who says that he is better than what we have got? It might just be that the guy Is no better than what we currently have. We just don't know. I'd back Wellens opinion of a player over mine any day of the week ?

Not saying he is or he isnt. But to write him off as a pointless signing because hes another midfielder is silly. And I would like to hope he is better than at least 2 of our current midfielders. If he can hit a man with a pass 30 yards away hes already doing well.

15 minutes ago, SAV said:

He will be now?...

along with black and the ex utd bloke, we can't pay our current staff, yet are linked with bringing more in. Tell us whats going on !!

There's the conflict.
The club is in apparent financial dire straits yet players are being linked.

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, singe said:

Seemingly we played a behind closed doors friendly v Derby last week, and PLymouth midfielder Ruben Lameiras played on trial for us.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyle-manager-derek-adams-903821

Left footed player likes to cut in from the right. Plenty of assists made here.

1 hour ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

This Byrne even confirmed it in a interview a while back

Shez brought Byrne in as well as Doyle and Bryan, if Wellens recommended any of the three then fair play because they are all better than we are used to but lets not get too carried away with Wellens transfer business, give him a couple of windows and a few shit storms and then we can judge him. Going back to Byrne's interview I am pretty sure he actually said that Wellens was the one who met him when he signed and he showed him round the club but I'm happy to be corrected if wrong.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Holloway got another assist coming on Saturday, been doing really good recently in fairness

24 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Shez brought Byrne in as well as Doyle and Bryan, if Wellens recommended any of the three then fair play because they are all better than we are used to but lets not get too carried away with Wellens transfer business, give him a couple of windows and a few shit storms and then we can judge him. Going back to Byrne's interview I am pretty sure he actually said that Wellens was the one who met him when he signed and he showed him round the club but I'm happy to be corrected if wrong.

Fair comments did post a clip where Bryne said RW meet him and brought him in im not too sure he is capable of making 3 great signings going of the years of players he has actually signed 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

That's correct