Players linked with us

1 hour ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Fair comments did post a clip where Bryne said RW meet him and brought him in im not too sure he is capable of making 3 great signings going of the years of players he has actually signed 

He signed Main, Palmer and Gerrard the season before who between them kept us up, Shez will of signed his fair share of donks,  show me a manager who hasn't, even the great Joe Royle got it wrong at times but he did on the whole do well for us in the player recruitment department. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He signed Main, Palmer and Gerrard the season before who between them kept us up, Shez will of signed his fair share of donks,  show me a manager who hasn't, even the great Joe Royle got it wrong at times but he did on the whole do well for us in the player recruitment department. 

Dowie got us some super gems

3 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Either way, he was approached by RW confirmed by Bryne himself John Sheridan signs players like Aaron Holloway maybe its the booze

If Shez doesn't have a drink problem, this is out of order.

If Shez does have a drink problem, this is out of order.

Horrible post.

Just now, palmer1 said:

Why is it that at any one time this message board always has some **** playing a character always on the wind up trying to get a rise. Do you not get enough attention at home?

not looking for attention dont care for it sorry its the delicate princesses that blow everything out of proportion cant have my own opinion ill just agree  

2 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

I'm sorry you are super precious and everything you don't agree with causes so much distress maybe we should all just agree and say yes to everything you are a right boring moaning fuck

Not sure how you can call me boring - last night I had a cup of tea and had two sugars, instead of my usual one...

7 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

This Byrne even confirmed it in a interview a while back

RW also recommended Bryan and was the person who greeted him when he came to the club. That's two of the three most influential players signed, who may not have been signed had RW not recommended them.

The bulk of the Wellens/Byrne saga is in this thread. might be worth contimuing the discussion there. Bottom of pg 1 and almost ll pg 2.
it still centeres onf first to speak to him befor signing or on his first day, but the video is in there. Make up your own minds.