Walsall away

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stand won't be ready for the first home game.

Liam Kelly and Forte are leaving.

The players don't want to work with the manager.

Players that don't even play for us don't want to work with the manager.

We're taking 3 men and a dog to Walsall, Halifax's pitch is going to destroy our trailists.

And the club car is a Kia.

Hopefully were giving away razor blades and nooses with the pies this year.

The stand won't be ready for the first home game.

Liam Kelly and Forte are leaving.

The players don't want to work with the manager.

Players that don't even play for us don't want to work with the manager.

We're taking 3 men and a dog to Walsall, Halifax's pitch is going to destroy our trailists.

And the club car is a Kia.

Hopefully were giving away razor blades and nooses with the pies this year.

When you put it like that......

I really hope we get a big turnout, there is absolutely no reason to be less optimistic than any of the last 15 odd seasons.

We have taken a punt on a young inexperienced manager who has worked his way through his coaching badges at a premier league club......nothing wrong with that and we may strike gold

We have kept our best players (and if we start well there is more chance no one else will leave)

Crofty is back! And David Dunne will bring serious experience....our midfield is very strong

We have a fantastic new stand, a real credit to the club

So come on, it's the first game of the season, get yourself down to Walsall and let's have a party and get behind OUR team

COYB

I really hope we get a big turnout, there is absolutely no reason to be less optimistic than any of the last 15 odd seasons.

We have taken a punt on a young inexperienced manager who has worked his way through his coaching badges at a premier league club......nothing wrong with that and we may strike gold

We have kept our best players (and if we start well there is more chance no one else will leave)

Crofty is back! And David Dunne will bring serious experience....our midfield is very strong

We have a fantastic new stand, a real credit to the club

So come on, it's the first game of the season, get yourself down to Walsall and let's have a party and get behind OUR team

COYB

I thought he worked through his badges at York and only recently signed to coach Sunderland's under 12's.

I thought he worked through his badges at York and only recently signed to coach Sunderland's under 12's.

Ok, detail maybe but my point is he could be a gem or he could join the 50% of managers who'll be fired this season!! There is no guarantee that any manager, however experienced, will succeed at any given club

He's gonna go with Cornell in net, isn't he...?

He is the better judge of the goalkeepers.

Think some of the raving over Coleman at the back end of last season was premature. Seen him in too few games to say he's ready to be number 1.

He may well be a world beater, but we can't say that yet.