New Centre Back very soon.

This player has been someone who ive wanted us to sign for ages he is a your put your head where it hurts type of defender imagine muy surprise to see we are in for him and its for that reason alone until the inks dry and he is holding the shirt above his head when i will believe it.

Now is Duane Darby available?

What if he is holding the shirt slightly to the side of him but lower than his shoulders?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This player has been someone who ive wanted us to sign for ages he is a your put your head where it hurts type of defender imagine muy surprise to see we are in for him and its for that reason alone until the inks dry and he is holding the shirt above his head when i will believe it.

Now is Duane Darby available?

Duane Darby will never sign, we have more chance of signing Terence Trent Darby, back to the wishing well i guess!

Rarely Wrong have led with the Gunning Headline as well.......time to crawl back under the rock postman

That's another source of Posties to take off his list....

He'll be left with the same number of the rest of us soon enough....

From what everyone's favourite Rarely wrong paper have reported, I'm not sure we should be assuming that Gunning is the 'imminent signing' that's been mooted. If it is him, we've gone from imminent, to playing in a friendly 'with a possible deal in the offing' which seems a bit of a step down?

Does this mean we've backtracked on our original stance? Or perhaps we've been misreported? (by the Chron? Sacre bleu!)

Or is the 'imminent signing' A.N other, and Gunning a possible addition? Kelly has said he was in for 2 centre backs, so maybe.

So many theories... :detectivegm0:

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if the new CB is the Prem loanee BP referred to, now he's tight with the gaffer.

No, mine is in the Championship, he played in a strong X1 against a League One side on Saturday, kept a clean sheet and hit the crossbar with a thundering volley.