Brian Wilson Allowed To Leave

Was a trialist for Notts County the other day

Bog-standard bottom-of-the-table right back leaving so there's room for an improvement in that position. Defence was poor last season generally, so good to see it being reshaped, with the best two retained (Wilson and Mills) and goalkeeper, another centre back and a right back on the agenda.

Worst of all though, Wilson limited Winchester down that right wing, which is unforgivable

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure you should trust yourself - you are always :censored:in wrong! :stupid:

Normally i would bite at comments like this but i imagine your the type who probably got erect whilst typing that reply out so ill let you bask in your glory as it is pre season after all...

Played well for a period, when the team was playing well I thought. Not outstanding at anytime, but made a relatively solid contribution.

Form left him, as it did many of the team, but I think he perhaps declined more than others and was in the end ousted from his place by Conor Brown.

But to say up there with the worst players to play for the club seems a rather outlandish statement....how long have you been watching us? We have had some absolute stinkers over the years that I would put way way above BW on that particularly long list of shame

Up there as one of the worst players ever to play for the club.

He's not even close to being that bad....I was just thinking about the amount of :censored:e spouted on here when you confirmed it with that comment!!

Good footballer, decent on the ball OK defender.

Seemed to go down hill mid way through the season was never quick and seemed to get slower. I wonder if his legs are going. Sending off at Yeovil away was stupid and played a big part in us loosing.

Still doesn't deserve to be labelled worst player ever - nonsense comment.

For a League One full back he's decent. Rather have him than Connor Brown as is a lot steadier a player.

Agree, how anyone feels we are better off with Brown is beyond me, all I can think is the managers fancies using neither but Brown probably on £600 a week less so he is a cheaper option as cover.