• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will never live that down will he :D

The years of ridicule will all wash away when he drifts in from the right wing and curls a beautiful rabona into the top corner on a grey Tuesday night at Colchester. The world will sit up and take note then.

True. But I forgot about Green, so five midfielders for three spots. I really cant remember our CM options ever being this strong in at least a decade.

Nobody really knows where Green will play, I certainly don't think he will be a starter to begin with.

Formation looks like it might be 4-2-3-1 or a variation of it, only really got Kelly who you would say their best position is as a defensive midfielder.

I've not been impressed with what I've seen so far, but I didn't go to Halifax where people say he bossed the midfield...

He was brilliant at Halifax, much better down the middle.

Maybe Kelly's final thoughts are for three at the back, as he has discussed before. If so, he needs to be signing two centre halves!

Five across midfield works then.

and leave one of our best players in mills out of the team? i can't imagine with any of the players we have a 3 at the back, somehow it would be lib sided or square pegs in round holes.

I could imagine Wilson, Dieng, an another as 3 centre backs but then you'd need two wingers that are slightly defensive minded leaving some really good attacking players out

and leave one of our best players in mills out of the team? i can't imagine with any of the players we have a 3 at the back, somehow it would be lib sided or square pegs in round holes.

I could imagine Wilson, Dieng, an another as 3 centre backs but then you'd need two wingers that are slightly defensive minded leaving some really good attacking players out

Mills could easily play left wingback and Croft right wingback but the problem with that is twofold. We havent yet got the 3 at the back. Secondly it only leaves room for 2 other midfielders as well as Kelly so assuming Jones plays, as he obviously must, then it is still 1 from Dunn, Green, and Winchester.

That 3 at the back could easily switch to a flat 4 if it is Brian Wilson that plays as the third at the back!

Mills could easily play left wingback and Croft right wingback but the problem with that is twofold. We havent yet got the 3 at the back. Secondly it only leaves room for 2 other midfielders as well as Kelly so assuming Jones plays, as he obviously must, then it is still 1 from Dunn, Green, and Winchester.

That 3 at the back could easily switch to a flat 4 if it is Brian Wilson that plays as the third at the back!

How I see it if Liam Kelly is not sold in the next week our 3 man central midfield at Walsall will be Kelly,Jones and Winchester starting.Green sub to replace Winchester if need be and possibly Dunn as sub.

How I see it if Liam Kelly is not sold in the next week our 3 man central midfield at Walsall will be Kelly,Jones and Winchester starting.Green sub to replace Winchester if need be and possibly Dunn as sub.

Kelly'll be strung up if he names Dunn as a sub and we lose.

The years of ridicule will all wash away when he drifts in from the right wing and curls a beautiful rabona into the top corner on a grey Tuesday night at Colchester. The world will sit up and take note then.

It sure worked for James (Rodriguez) Dayton last season...

Winchester still cannot last 90 minutes, if he starts we will need those subs early second half

Unless he's way off match fitness Dunn will be first name on the team sheet, surely?

What tide?

The media stirring, the rumours on here etc.

You can just feel that a certain amount of people want him to fail and when the mob smell blood they usually get what they want eventually.

A few bad results at the start of the season and he'll be under immense pressure and you know it.

The guy won't be given anywhere near as much time as others would be given, that's for sure.

The media stirring, the rumours on here etc.

You can just feel that a certain amount of people want him to fail and when the mob smell blood they usually get what they want eventually.

A few bad results at the start of the season and he'll be under immense pressure and you know it.

The guy won't be given anywhere near as much time as others would be given, that's for sure.

Are you not confusing "wanting" him to fail with "thinking" he will fail?

And surely all of us who do think he'll fail would love to be proven wrong. I know I would

Winchester still cannot last 90 minutes, if he starts we will need those subs early second half

Sure looked that way when he sprinted past several players and slotted in to the bottom corner after 85 minutes at Scunthorpe.