• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a bit counter intuitive. WHat if it is true?

Its the local radio, respoected local reporter and former MEN Latics reporter who now works for a national that are being quoted here, not some of the usual OWTB suspects.

I am keeping an open mind, but no one can deny, it's unusual.

I just want the football to start so we can start talking about the games, then all this negativety May be valid. Hopefully we get some good results and everyone cheers the :censored: up

Am I the only one who has reservations about this signing, there are numerous reason that this could have a negative effect on our team this season, one of my main gripes is Jones or Winchester are likely to be sacrificed to accomodate him in the team, also it appears from the outside that this signing is one by the board and could of caused some unrest in the board/manager relationship, I hope I'm wrong but it will be interesting to see how it transpires.

Edited by yarddog73

Am I the only one who has reservations about this signing, there are numerous reason that this could have a negative effect on our team this season, one of my main gripes is Jones or Winchester are likely to be sacrificed to accomodate him in the team, also it appears from the outside that this signing is one by the board and could of caused some unrest in the board/manager relationship, I hope I'm wrong but it will be interesting to see how it transpires.

I don't think he is here to play much somehow.

You almost wonder if Kelly has been trusted with signing any of his own players? Hence the preference to get trialists in and look at them first.

As said, Croft, Green and Dunn look like board signings, that only leaves Cassidy and we don't actually know for sure he was a Kelly signing.

Frankly it's all bollocks. The fact that the new guy was an unknown to the 'knowledable' (thanks Peter Beagrie) Oldham fans meant he doesn't stand a chance.

Rumour after rumour of unrest. Not enough signings then DK isn't the one signing the players.

Why is it lazy journalism when a rumour off here is printed but when it backs up negative feelings towards Kelly it must be true or no smoke without fire or whatever bollocks you want to spout?

Dunn isn't signing as he doesn't have a clue who the manager is. Dunn signs but only because he has been promised more... Obviously.

There is always those who claim to know about the unrest but never ever back it up.

Someone said it before, this message board used to be a good place to come to catch up on Latics as it had a lot of good information first. Now I spend half my time wondering where the :censored: comes from. Can't wait for the actual football to start!

Someone said it before, this message board used to be a good place to come to catch up on Latics as it had a lot of good information first. Now I spend half my time wondering where the :censored: comes from. Can't wait for the actual football to start!

I'm sure people were saying this on JKLatics about 15 years ago.

You almost wonder if Kelly has been trusted with signing any of his own players? Hence the preference to get trialists in and look at them first.

As said, Croft, Green and Dunn look like board signings, that only leaves Cassidy and we don't actually know for sure he was a Kelly signing.

and David Cornell.

I think the club should come clean on this and if there are issues then either back their manager 100% or get shut.

There clearly appears to be something going on behind the scenes as the rumours building are coming from all over the place.

Not the best situation to be in a week before the start of a new season!

I just want the football to start so we can start talking about the games, then all this negativety May be valid. Hopefully we get some good results and everyone cheers the :censored: up

That or a really decent Centre back signing.(or two). Not a trialist.

Just a good signing, maybe a loan.

Am I the only person unexcited by the fact that we've signed someone who used to be half decent a decade or so ago?

Consensus from Blackburn fans is that when fit he's still good enough to play in the Championship.