• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official site's headline mention of Kelly is a bit forced - 'Kelly Secures Dunn Deal'.

Even as someone who has reservations about his appointment, I'm surprised by the insecurity before the season's even started.

It's also noticeable that there have been no photos of Kelly and Dunn. Seen one of Dunn on his own, one with Martin Thomas and one with Barry Owen...

These rumours have been around since the start of pre-season and clearly have some substance. So what exactly are the club playing at?

Are they just embarrassed to admit they've made a mistake and want to get rid already? Bringing a player in to the club that they seemingly already want to replace Kelly is shocking.

These rumours have been around since the start of pre-season and clearly have some substance. So what exactly are the club playing at?

Are they just embarrassed to admit they've made a mistake and want to get rid already? Bringing a player in to the club that they seemingly already want to replace Kelly is shocking.

Or are they just rumours perhaps?

Edit: I also didnt know Mark from behind the bar, but I still joined the White Hart! Turns out he's alright

Edited by youngen

Edit: I also didnt know Mark from behind the bar, but I still joined the White Hart! Turns out he's alright

I'd dismissed them myself until Radio Manchester, Mike Keegan and Matt Chambers all insinuated something was going on.

Too many jungle drums being beaten for my liking there is obvious unrest in the camp....

The Chronicle are insinuating all isn't well without actually saying it.....

Could it be that the cheap option they took at the time in employing Darren Kelly has come to bite in the bum with the interest in the new stand creating finances available that wasnt back in May, hence looking at someone with a better background, contacts but costing a little more....

I fully expect Dunn to be player manager by November at the latest.....

I'd dismissed them myself until Radio Manchester, Mike Keegan and Matt Chambers all insinuated something was going on.

This.

Too many "respected" press sources hinting at something.

They may collectively be full of different bull:censored: at different times, but for all to be hinting the same bull:censored: is unusual.

Especially since it seems as though Mike Keegan has broken his self-imposed exile on twattering anything about latics.

A few weeks ago, some people had heard that David Dunn was already being lined up to replace Darren Kelly. This was before Dunn was seen at the Bolton friendly. All a bit too much of a coincidence for me...

I said all pre season that Kelly won't be sold but with the Chron reporting we are now 'desperate' to sell I think he will be at Barnsley before deadline day. I hope I'm wrong

The Chron have hinted today that one will have to go to finance any further purchases, it does go on to say that the one may be Poleon who is on the radar for a Championship club.

One little thing that annoys about these pictures when a player is 'signing' his contract besides Barry's ugly mush Is the player has a Bic Biro in his hand.

Theses pictures will be seen through out history could they not use a more expensive looking pen.In 50 years time when people look back that will surley think cheap bastard's! It just screams that the manager doesn't know what he's doing.

Edited by palmer1

One little thing that annoys about these pictures when a player is 'signing' his contract besides Barry's ugly mush Is the player has a Bic Biro in his hand.

Theses pictures will be seen through out history could they not use a more expensive looking pen.In 50 years time when people look back that will surley think cheap bastard's! It just screams that the manager doesn't know what he's doing.

In 50 year's time they will wonder what a pen was

Ha this signing goes to show how much we all don't have a clue what's actually going on. I used to like this site as I thought it was a good source of info but it is in fact just a lot of :censored:e.

Anyway welcome Mr Dunn! Get in there

What a load of :censored:. I am signing out

Is that a bit counter intuitive. WHat if it is true?

Its the local radio, respoected local reporter and former MEN Latics reporter who now works for a national that are being quoted here, not some of the usual OWTB suspects.

I am keeping an open mind, but no one can deny, it's unusual.

The Chron have hinted today that one will have to go to finance any further purchases, it does go on to say that the one may be Poleon who is on the radar for a Championship club.

If a Championship club signs Poleon, Im having my house on them going down.