Blackburn Rovers (friendly)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-2-3-1 sounds like another coaching badge tactic to me and doesn't strike me as going for it at home.

Have to see how he sets up once the proper games start.

To be honest mate, it's probably the most common formation in the country these days. Very versatile too, can be very attacking if the 3 behind the striker all get involved going forward.

Pleasing we can dictate play against Blackburn's first team, minus their best strikers. I really believe we have one of the best midfield trios in the division.

Apparently this is quite a strong blackburn team but the game aint suggesting that. Latics have it all at the mo.

But its the same old same old. Very good up to the final third and not much else. Need something in the box

I'm thinking that too.

But on the other hand, we're still building up to August 8th, and it's 2 very solid Championship defences we've been up against this week.

A backup striker with a bit of strength to deputise when Cassidy isn't available couldn't hurt mind. Maybe a loan.

Edited by Simpo