Darren Kelly and his "philosophy"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say it is my favourite chant anyway but "Kelly, give us a wave" didn't get any reception from the man himself at Halifax.

Maybe that isn't in his philosophy.

Or maybe its a Irish thing.

Maybe he was concerned that someone might take a photo of him in the act and claim he is a nazi sympathiser.

Mr Dossier came out with this pearler after their 4-0 defeat to Middlesborough last night.

"It showed what we already know but why I was pleased, but not pleased with the defeat, is we know that they (Boro) are the Premier League's 23rd team, if you like"

I miss him.

Brilliant!

Makes me wonder though.....who are the 21st and 23rd teams of the Premier League?

I'm at home with a poorly son today so had a look at the Barnsley forum.....seems the honeymoon period is over already! Love it!

Even the Chron article wouldn't fill Dazzzzzz with much confidence.

"It is understood that Darren Kelly will be given the opportunity to take Athletic into the new season as manager, despite the arrival of Dunn."

I'm a cynic, but that says to me "a couple of bad results and you're out, pal..."

I'm really confused right now.

Wasn't part of Kelly's philosophy to play with pace? Wasn't that what he said when he joined us?

Since then we have signed David Dunn and Lee Croft and tried to sell Forte. There are also suggestions in the Chron that Poleon could be attracting attention elsewhere. Where's our pace going to come from?

I'm really confused right now.

Wasn't part of Kelly's philosophy to play with pace? Wasn't that what he said when he joined us?

Since then we have signed David Dunn and Lee Croft and tried to sell Forte. There are also suggestions in the Chron that Poleon could be attracting attention elsewhere. Where's our pace going to come from?

Dunn was a board signing Croft was a Dean Holden signing.

As I already have said the board have realised that Kelly could well prove to be a mistake, if he doesn't perform he's out of there. That's why Gee said in the paper we want to be up there by christmas and up at the top. The chances of this happening are fairly low and gives them a good excuse to get rid of him