Burn

Mills

Croft

Winchester

Kelly

Jones

Forte

Cassidy

Field our strongest team, take the players off who he'd otherwise rotate if they too play their strongest team and a point comes where we're clearly not going to win..!

From what he's said I think he'll start with...

Cornell

Wilson

Wilson

Dieng/Gunning

Mills

Croft

Kelly

Jones

Winchester

Cassidy

Murphy

I'm not going anywhere with it. This scout is supposedly coming to watch a specific player, I'm merely pointing out that, given the speculation (and indeed managerial confirmation) that there are likely to be a number of changes, he might be wasting his time. That ok?

I'm not going anywhere with it. This scout is supposedly coming to watch a specific player, I'm merely pointing out that, given the speculation (and indeed managerial confirmation) that there are likely to be a number of changes, he might be wasting his time. That ok?

Absolutely. Sorry mate. No offence. Hug?

Promising start and it maybe unfair as Boro are obviously a good championship side but we looked poor following the start.

We got the warning for the penalty but we continue to allow runnera in behind. Far to soft through the middle with the exception of kelly.

Winchester chasing shadows and stood hands on hips after his man breezee past him. I often dont see the appeal as much as i try to. Occasional glimpses but not enough for me.

Crofty hard working but in wrong direction (not his fault), forte pinned back on other side leqving cassidy up to alone.

Philliskirk anaonymous as usual...

Disappointing

Edited by Fruitygoo

[quote name="Fruitygoo" post="794428" timestamp="1439408453

Winchester chasing shadows and stood hands on hips after his man breezee past him. I often dont see the appeal as much as i try to. Occasional glimpses but not enough for me.

Disappointing

Careful now! I feel the same about Winchester - i've been wrong about players before, but only see the odd glimpse.