League Cup R1: Oldham v Middlesbrough

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always thought he was too weak anyway dont get why peoole rate him myself best performances are average at best

Really? If there's one thing you can't fault Mills for it's his strength. He puts himself about for a small guy and I wince seeing him tackle at times - there's usually one a game you reckon he could get sent off...

He almost two footed one of their players tonight...

Really? If there's one thing you can't fault Mills for it's his strength. He puts himself about for a small guy and I wince seeing him tackle at times - there's usually one a game you reckon he could get sent off...

He almost two footed one of their players tonight...

I noticed that. First few minutes after a really heavy touch?

Kind of agree. Mills was at fault for Walsalls goal last Saturday too. But Wilson had the benefit of cover from crafty second half. Mills was isolated I thought.

No one was at fault for Walsall's goal. Sometimes teams just score good goals.

Even Boro's second goal tonight, B Wilson was completely flat footed when their lad went past him, but sometimes you just have to applaud an excellent goal.

No one was at fault for Walsall's goal. Sometimes teams just score good goals.

Even Boro's second goal tonight, B Wilson was completely flat footed when their lad went past him, but sometimes you just have to applaud an excellent goal.

Off the highlights I saw, mills was occupying a centre half spot when Sawyers ran through. A good strike but he was out of position.

Mills wasn't at it tonight, nor first half vs Walsall, but still our strongest full back.

Winchester poor tonight. Desperately needs to learn to use his left foot as well.

Both centre halves were cut apart for the first Boro goal. Brian Wilson looked a fish out of water.

Cassidy and Dunn impressive.

Mills wasn't at it tonight, nor first half vs Walsall, but still our strongest full back.

Winchester poor tonight. Desperately needs to learn to use his left foot as well.

Both centre halves were cut apart for the first Boro goal. Brian Wilson looked a fish out of water.

Cassidy and Dunn impressive.

Hoping Winch keeps level headed...he had praise heaped on him last year and he might be young and nieve thinking he has made it...needs to up the effort and tempo

The other special mention cant get any mentions at the moment.

Only that a 3rd manager doesn't see him as first choice but due another poor display not a good one from him he will get another chance. Hope he takes it or Wilson improves or even better we loan a right back.

Only that a 3rd manager doesn't see him as first choice but due another poor display not a good one from him he will get another chance. Hope he takes it or Wilson improves or even better we loan a right back.

It wouldnt surpsise me if a right back was signed.

Promising start and it maybe unfair as Boro are obviously a good championship side but we looked poor following the start.

We got the warning for the penalty but we continue to allow runnera in behind. Far to soft through the middle with the exception of kelly.

Winchester chasing shadows and stood hands on hips after his man breezee past him. I often dont see the appeal as much as i try to. Occasional glimpses but not enough for me.

Crofty hard working but in wrong direction (not his fault), forte pinned back on other side leqving cassidy up to alone.

Philliskirk anaonymous as usual...

Disappointing

You could just have said that they had lots of superfast players running at us. We didn't allow it or ask to be running the other way, it just happened.