Mark Yeats

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That showed today not a lot of effort

If the reason for that is genuinely because he doesn't want to be here (and I doubt it cos it's in interests to try and play well if he wants a move) he should be fined as much as possible.... I don't want to be at my job 90% of the time but since they pay me I get on with it and to the best of my ability

He tired towards the end after playing as the lone striker but I thought he showed a lot of quality touches. Unlucky not to score.

Should have been running at the Shrewsbury defence today, he is ineffective otherwise. On his own up front back to goal is not the answer.

Edited by BP1960

Should have been running at the Shrewsbury defence today, he is ineffective otherwise. On his own up front back to goal is not the answer.

Totally agree, same as Tuesday the team today was set up to fail, we are hard to beat but wont win many, its boring and on a par with Dean Holdens selections. Boring.

Of course he shouldn't be a lone striker, I'm not going to berate the manager but I hope he never tries this again.

What you heard was bollocks.

Well I never claimed to have a source. Do we have actual proof of why the deal collapsed or is it just bollocks because a few people heard differently? Because he couldn't/wouldnt pass a medical

Last thing we need is another winger, granted he will add some quality out wide but who exactly will he be crossing the ball too? Its obvious where all our resources and effort should be going and that's getting someone in who can lead the line or at least give us an attacking threat, we are buying players for the same positions when the areas we are weak in are left untouched, it's mystifying.

On the one hand this looks a good signing.

On the other, I can't help but detect the whiff of Kevin Maher about him.....

Yeates is one of those players that I always feared us coming up against. I didn't even know who Kevin Maher was until he joined us.

Of course, it might turn out to be a signing of Ricketts-esque proportions, but on the face of it he's one of our most 'exciting' signings in recent history.

Is Yeates able to play on the right wing?

Forte has to be our left winger.

More than happy to have competition for places, but there must be a point where a club with a limited budget can't stockpile quality players on the bench, when there's a shortage in another position.

Edited by NewBlue