Islam Feruz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably ask this each and every season, out of pure frustration with the lack of goals, but when was the last time we had a forward banging 20 or so goals in a season ? You know, the type that Rochdale and Bury and everyone else seem to find far more often than we do...

I probably ask this each and every season, out of pure frustration with the lack of goals, but when was the last time we had a forward banging 20 or so goals in a season ? You know, the type that Rochdale and Bury and everyone else seem to find far more often than we do...

We tried signing one but the silly bastard :censored:ed an unconscious welsh girl whilst he was on the books at Citeh and it cause a big stir, im surprised you never heard about it

Luke Beckett.

[awaits leeslover's response]

I can hear the dis-tractors now ......

What happened to good old Oldham?

signed a killer

wanted to sign a rapist

make an alleged feinian sympathiser the manager

and now they have signed a Islam militant and hope he explodes in the penelty area with all the ammo their new wingers can supply him

And worse of all they still have not opened the new stand

:lol1:

Lee Hughes, could still do a job now

Is this an example of the sort of left field upside down thinking we can expect from Darren?

We have lost our tall centre forward to injury. Forte isn't a centre forward and the other 'strikers we have aren't tall enough. We can't find a tall centre forward on loan so, touch of genius, sign an even smaller striker.

Is this an example of the sort of left field upside down thinking we can expect from Darren?

We have lost our tall centre forward to injury. Forte isn't a centre forward and the other 'strikers we have aren't tall enough. We can't find a tall centre forward on loan so, touch of genius, sign an even smaller striker.

id be happy just signing a good striker because all the stikers at the club are either injured, carrying a injury, dont score goals or are just :censored:.

I couldnt give a :censored: if he is 2ft or 9ft ft aslong as he scores