Caption Competition

Barry: ...Will you please listen? I'm not the Messiah! Do you understand?

Man in pink shirt: Only the true Messiah denies his divinity!

Barry: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right, I am the Messiah!

Crowd: He is! He is the Messiah!

Barry: Now, :censored: off!

Edited by dkay570

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COTHVWwWwAAjnZt_zps08icddll.jpg

"So I says to Poleon, 'East Fife will take you; they're willing to pay a fish supper, a battered Mars bar and a bottle of Bucky a week - can't say fairer than that!' He only tells me to :censored: right off. So now he can rot in the reserves, the ungrateful little bastard."

I can't stand here all night talking to you lot. I've prison visits to do to find some players; we have to find a new left back from somewhere so we can play him in midfield. Then I've got to find a CM to stick on the left wing. No, I'm not looking for a striker; The Dazzler wouldn't know what to do with him. And don't ask me so many football related questions. I know even less than he does.

It's not a caption but I keep thinking of the mean Emperor in Gladiator up in his box

'What you do in the slip and slide zone echoes in the corridor of confusion'

'Are we so different, you and I? You take Championship football when you have to, as I do. Am I not merciful?'