New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That journalist from Cork, Ireland, saying Evans has turned us down - I work in a national newspaper in Ireland. Nobody in the office I work in has heard of him.

Best news all dayday, thank you. It might not happen, as we don't know who Evans speaks to but not written off yet

Whatever happens some people will have egg on their faces.

If Evans does reject us, let's hope we've kept the second choice warm and ready to take the reins.

The last thing we need is to have to go back to the drawing board and wait another couple of weeks to find someone.

Deal still on, Evans wanted assurances that we can offer the budget he'd been offered after the winding up order. Director expects it to be official by the end of the day/ early tomorrow

And where you getting this extra insider info from ? If it's not announced tomorrow will the directors be letting you know what went wrong ?

I'm afraid once again the people running this club display little or no ability to get anything right. People make mistakes I get that, it's the constant dithering and indecisiveness that leads us to lurch from 1 crisis to the next.