New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a funking bag o :censored:e it is being an Oldham fan.................. they should offer a kick in the knackers with every season ticket .............. Would be far less painless, here's to another week of rumour and bull:censored:.......

Is it only forest that are managerless along with us ? I can't be arsed checking their forum but I wonder if their fans are flapping like a whores vagina too ?

They're about to sign a striker for a million.

We can't even sign a dotted line.

Is it only forest that are managerless along with us ? I can't be arsed checking their forum but I wonder if their fans are flapping like a whores vagina too ?

How many players do they have on their books and how much cash in their bank?

Think some people are seriously underestimating the job at hand... We will be so far behind in the recruitment department let alone thinking of a :censored:ing strategy to stay in this league

By all accounts the guy was actually ringing players as the Oldham manager a day ago.

We'll never find out of course, but it would be interesting to know how even our idiots managed to mess this one up.

Perhaps he read some of the comments on this forum about his fraud case, and decided he didn't want to be involved with a club with supporters who wouldn't support him.

Forest want a foreign manager, so that rules that job out for him.

Evans will be quite happy to bide his time until a decent job comes along.

How many players do they have on their books and how much cash in their bank?

Think some people are seriously underestimating the job at hand... We will be so far behind in the recruitment department let alone thinking of a :censored:ing strategy to stay in this league

My friend I didn't put my point across very well. I am one of the flappers ! I would have felt less flappy if we had got the fatty ! I am not underestimating our situation at all. I was just wondering if other fans are a bit like us

Got to laugh the official is reminding us that the fixtures for the coming season are being released in the morning, can I use this opportunity to remind them that its 6 :censored:ing weeks away and we are no nearer to appointing a manager we were told they hoped to have in place by the 13th June, bunch of :censored:ing amateurs.

Jeez just woke up to this :censored:....you could not make it up!!!!

Supporting this club is a nightmare!

Adams or Bunn now?

It would have been hard enough for Evans with his obvious contacts to recruit a team before August it has now become mission impossible !!!

What a fu***** shambles!!!!!

Edited by oafc1955

99% would rather we went for a Steve Evans but then about 70% of them will be lapping up the opportunity to slate the board when it hasn't come off

To be fair it has got to the point where they are bringing it on themselves...nothing and I mean nothing seems to be going to plan at the club...probably because they don't seem to have one that stretches beyond the next month for the club.